Puzzling

A new silver haired student makes his way down the halls of the prestigious academy. Shepherd Academy is a place where only the best are accepted for enrollment. The curriculum circulates around nature magic, healing magic, dark magic, chivalry, and athletics. The student body takes part in the historic studies of the Ylisse battle techniques.

The newest addition to the colorful cast of characters is a certain dark magic user. He holds up a slip of paper with a room number on it.

Potion studies 715

After wandering the seventh floor he finds the elusive fifteenth classroom. Inside is a lone scholar. He slaves over a small flame with his wand in hand and a bottle full of blue liquid in the other. The new student observes him attempt a color changing spell. When he performs it wrong the student gives a knock. This scares the studying mage, causing him to spill some liquid on the desk.

"W-what are you doing in here? Class is in session!" The red head stutters out. "I'm new here and I was told to meet someone here. By the way, it's counter clockwise." The red head tilted his head in confusion. The silver haired mage smiled and reached for his own wand on his belt and flicked his wand counter clockwise, turning the liquid black. "Oh! You must be the student from Plegia! I'm Ricken Licht, your guide of the tome sector." He shakes his hand, "You are?" The transfer student smiled, "Henry Wolf, a dark Plegian mage!" They both we're smiling and cheery towards one another.

Ricken escorted him out the door after cleaning up the blue puddle from the desk. "Right this way!" The make it to two giant wooden doors and Ricken pushes it open. "This is the library. One of my personal favorite places to relax so if you want to find me, pretty good chance I'm in here." He pulls Henry up and down all the halls of the tome sector of the school, which spanned three floors of the fifteen floor academy.

They ended the tour back at the potion studies class. "Well Henry, I hope you enjoy our campus and make many friends," Ricken smiles, "Aside from me, I mean." Henry smiles wide, "You're my friend!?" Ricken nods and pushes open the door to the class.

Inside they hear the breaking of glass and growls. Ricken quickly closes the door as a chair hits the wall beside his head. "What is that thing!?" Ricken panics. Henry smiles as the black icky creature inside lets out a gross roar, "It must be the liquid from the bottle. Oops! I guess my summon must have mixed with my color spell!" Henry didn't seem to be bothered by the grotesque creature ruining a classroom. Ricken pulled Henry inside and help out his wand against the monster, "Fix this, Henry!" Henry spun his wand between his fingers, "Why? I think he's pretty cute. Aww he's got my murderous appetite!" Ricken looked at his fellow mage in horror. The red head quickly recited a shrink spell and shrunk the creature to the size of his palm, "Not so murderous now, finish him off!" Henry huffed, "Nah he will be a little companion. Does the school allow familiars?"

All within the past two hours Ricken had grown confused with the Plegian's actions, even now sitting in his dorm and watching the silver haired mage feed the creature a packet of crackers. Henry Wolf was a puzzle...