The long lost identical twin

My name is Ariana and I'm 16 and 5'4. I have blue hair and chocolate eyes. I had a perfectly fine eyesight but sadly none of my friends knew that since I always wore glasses in front of them.I guess its just a habit since young. I live with my aunt and uncle since according to them my parents died in a car crash and I have no other relatives. They never treated me right, they would beat me every single day to fulfill their satisfaction especially when they had a bad day.

'Rriinngg' 

I walk out of class and head to the cafeteria since its already lunch time. I walk pass the popular table and heard murmurings.

" Can't believe that ugly trash still wants to turn up for school even though no one likes her. Ew.. " I heard Angelie (she's the captain in the cheerleading team) whisper to her bitches.

I turn around and show her my middle finger and walk off. Seconds later, someone grabbed my hair and kick me in the stomach.

"Dont you dare to give me that face and that ugly finger of yours! You stupid bitch!" she screamed in my ear.

She raised her hand to slap me but was stopped by someone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!

I know its short...im working on it. :) 

Dont forget to comment :)