Chapter 6 - The first kiss

RECAP:

"Mrs Diego, do you mind telling me the name of your sister and her husband?" Ari spoke up after keeping herself quiet the whole time.

"It's Melody Abigail Castello and Dave Riley Castello" my mom said while wiping away her tears.

*Gasped*

All eyes were fixed on us immediately.

----------------------

Ariana POV

Ariel and I both looked at each other in wide eyes while everyone else scrunched up in confusion.

" Whats wrong sweetie?" Mrs Diego , or should I say my mom asked .

'Um..well..." I trailed off.

Everyone was looking at expectantly for answers but I just can't say it. I might sound stupid because all this time that I have been living with my aunt and uncle, I've never actually realized that they had always avoid my questions whenever I asked them about my parents eventhough I knew that my parents were dead at that point of time. So, the next thing that came up to my mind was asking Ariel for help. I look at her expectingly and luckily she understood what I meant.

"Alright before mom and dad went on a freaking mode after you heard this, please try to stay calm for Ari's sake. So, Ari here, have been living with her aunt and uncle her whole life. They always abused her without any valid reasons. She would always get beaten by her aunt everyday after school about anything even if she did nothing wrong. They never really cared for her or show her  that they love her. A few days ago, she had received a very hard kick and punch from her aunt that causes her cheek and eye to swollen and her uncle who had thrown vulgarities words at her, she decided to move out which includes her sneaking out of the house and board a plane here to California. " Ariel said all in one breath leaving out some details.

" HOW DARE THEY LAY A FINGER ON MY DAUGHTER ! HOW COULD THEY BE SO HEARTLESS AND TORTURE A YOUNG TEENAGE GIRL ! THAT IS JUST PLAIN CRUEL ! I AM SOO GOING TO TEACH THEM A LESSON ! " Mr Die-my dad bellowed.

"Dad, Ariel told you to calm down, didn't she? " I said soothingly to my dad from across the table.

My dad only gave me a warming smile telling me that he likes to be called dad by me. Well, I got to call him dad soon anyways cause after all, he is my biological father.

" But sweetie, not to be nosy or anything but why were you girls gasped when I said my sister's name? " my mom asked, curiousity is evidence in her voice.

" Well, as you can see mom, my name is Ariana Castello " I said slowly.

"And my guardians who claimed to be my aunt and uncle is Melody Castello and Dave Castello. To be honest, I never really knew their middle name. But, I'm guessing they are the same person because of their first name and their surname." I added 

After she finally digested what I had said, her eyes become wide. She stared at me in disbelief saying that 'its impossible' and 'she won't betray me' stuff and all. My dad was fuming with anger and stomped to the living room to call my aunt. I tried to stop him but Ariel grabbed my arm saying that 'its for the best'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariel POV

After dinner, Ari and I went up to my room and just lay on my bed staring into space.

"Ariel?" she whispered after the long silence.

"Hmm?"

"What do you think will happen ? " she turn to looked at me with the look saying she's scared.

"It's alright. Whatever happens,I'll alway be right by your side." I told her honestly.

" Promise?" she asked my sticking out her pinkie finger.

"Promise" I linked my pinkie with her.

Just then a knock came from the door. It creaked open and Jackson,Grayson and Aaron peeked in.

" Can we come in?" Aaron asked and I nodded.

" What do you want? You've never came in here before, other than waking me up," I asked him curiously.

"Well, some people just want to get to know you and Ari better," he answered while looking straight at Jackson and Grayson. Their cheek turned slightly red and they looked down.

Ari and I both looked at them weirdly. After sitting for god knows how long, Jackson suggest we played truth or dare. Me and Ari just shrugged and sat in a circle. Aaron went down to grabbed a bottle. Then, he spinned the bottle and it landed on me. He gave me the mischievous smile and rubbed his hand together.

"Ariel, truth or dare? " he asked.

"Dare" i shrugged.

He smirked and said those six letters that I had never expected.

" I dare you to kiss Jackson " 

I stared at him in disbelief.

" For ten minutes " he added while smirking.

How could he ? He knew I like him but can't he make it less obvious ? I turned to Ariana for help but she just look at me amused. Sighing, I walked to Jackson knowing that both my siblings are no use. I looked at Jackson wondering what is his expression but all I can see is amusement in his eyes. I leaned forward and luckily he leaned forward and my eyes shut close and are lips touched.

My hands instantly placed itselves in his hair while he instantly put his hand on my back. The kiss was passionate and slow and did I tell you that this is my first kiss? Well, it is. His lips are tasted of strawberry. When did he ate strawberry? But anyways, the kiss is something that I can't describe. I instantly melted into his lips and tried to suppressed a moan. Kissing him gives me this indescribable feeling and it feels good. It makes me don't want to stop but sadly,after a few minutes we pulled away breathing heavily.

I turn to look at the rest and I saw Aaron smirking, Ari smiling like and idiot and Grayson gawking. I looked at them.

" What? " I asked them, annoyed of their expression.

"Do you know how long  you have been making out?" Grayson asked in disbelief.

Jackson and I both shook our head.

" Well, it's a full twenty minutes make out session " Ari squealed.

I stared at her . I blushed profusely and look look on the floor, I can't believe that we had been making out for the past twenty minutes. Well, its the best first kiss experience for me. Let's just hope it is the same for him too.

______________________

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this. I'm sorry for the late update though, I've been busy with my CCA and a competition is coming up soon next week.

Thanks to those who had been sticking with me from the start. Dont forget to vote,comment and read ;)

~xx~