Chapter 12

"Milk.." Jin mumbled as he looked for milk. His eyes suddenly landed on one of the cartons. "AHA FOUND YOU!"

The broad shouldered male, smirked and grabbed it but someone else's hand landed on it making him confused. He looked up and saw the familiar blonde haired male. "Jimin?"

"Brroooooo!" Jimin hugged Jin while holding the milk carton. "It's been so long!" Jimin said and patted Jin's back. "Don't touch me. AND WE JUST MET YESTERDAY??" Jin questioned Jimin.

"Oh well,, you know. I missed you." Jimin said as he faked a cry. "Okay and who is that??" Jin pointed out at a tall brown haired male. "Oh he's my friend!" Jimin said as he showed his famous eye smile. "Hello my name is Kang Junho, nice to meet you!" He smiled and took out his hand. Jin shook it and sighed.

"Okay okay, cool. Jimin can you give me back my god damn milk?" Jin said in an irritated tone. "No." Jimin smirked. "Don't you dare disrespect me, child." Jin glared at Jimin. "Try me bro."

Jin swiftly grabbed it from Jimin and protected it in his arms. "MY MILK!!"

I kept running trying to escape even though I was bleeding.

"Crap."  A dead end..

I heard the footsteps getting louder so I took out my phone and dialed someone's number.

Namjoon was reading a book but he suddenly heard his phone ring.

He picked it up and heard someone panting.

"H-hyung.. please help me..-"