chapter 2

I'm in year 12 Music and the only people I know in this class is my brother James and Jackies older brother Alex. I sit in the far back like I had done in all my classes yesterday. I hear James laugh as he enters the music room. "That's wierd AC, I mean you liking her is just wierd." James says with another chuckle. "Just shut up about it ok, don't tell her." Alex says in a whisper. I look up and see James and Alex, I notice a pink tinge on Alex's face. "Hey Iris." James says while waving like an idiot. "Hi." I say as I keep my gaze on my computer. I notice James walking towrds me with Alex being dragged behind him with an annoyed look. "Can I check something on your PC?" James asks with terrible puppy eyes. "Whatever." I say as turn the screen towards him. "Thanks." James says as I hear him typing slowly.

I walk out the of the school building with Jackie following. "Where are you going." Jackie asks trying to match my pace which is really hard when I'm angry. I find a tree and sit under it. "Why did we come here." Jackie asks with the most wierdest confused look I've ever seen. "I came here to get away from those too loud people." I say as I feel my phone vibrate. "Oh." Jackie says as she takes out a peice of chocolate cake from her lunch bag.

I'll hurt you if you don't answer. -Jeb All of a sudden I feel a sudden panic attack forming. "Jackie, help me." I say as I start having a panic attack. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Panic........ Attack." I say just before I start hyperventalating. "Oh crap I'll take you to the sickbay. "H-hurry." I say as I feel my head spin. Jackie raps her right arm around my waist as I put my left arm around her neck.

Half an hour later James burst through the door. "Are you ok Iris?" James says as he rushes to my side. "I'm fine, Just a little panic attack." I say as I try to smile. "No, Iris it was a big panic attack even the nurse said so." Jackie says. "What... Who made you have a panic attack." James asks with what I'm guessing is worry for the first time. "Nothing." I say but Jackie pipes up agian. "I think it was this text that started the panic attack." She says, handing my IPhone to James. "Wait how did you guess my pass code?" I ask Jackie. Well I thought since you're a heavy metal fan I guessed it would me 666 with an extra number on it." Jackie say with a smirk, then James reads Jeb's message out loud. "I'll hurt you if you don't answer, Jeb." James says with an angry look. "How long has he been sending messages like this?" James asks while throwing my phone to me. "Since I stopped going to school back in America." I say. "Ugh if I ever see Jeb I'll punch his freaking head in!" James says with his hands balled in fists. "Um if you don't mind me asking, who's this Jeb guy?" Jackie asks. I notice Alex approch in the door way. "Jeb was Iris' first and last boyfriend she had in America. Jeb would bash Iris everytime she refused to do something, Iris never told anyone because back then she really coulldn't trust anyone, she still can't trust some people." James says. "How'd you find out he was bashing her?" Jackie asks. "One day Iris said Jeb was coming over so I left because I didn't really like Jeb very much, actually I hated him. When I came home I heard a slight thud come from Iris' room so I bolted towards it and smashed the door open and thats when I saw Iris laying on the floor barely breathing with Jeb kicking her in the ribs. That day I broke his nose and his leg." James says. through the whole thing I had my head hung low. "Aw I'm sorry Iris." Jackie says. "Don't put pity on me, I hate it." I say as I get up and walk past Alex and out of the school all together.

I sneak into my house but notice no ones home because both Mum and Dad both work. I bolt up the hallway andopen my door. when I close it I lock it and flop on my bed and bawl my eyes out. I cry for about 20 minutes then I wipe my eyes and get up. "I guess I'll play Ib." I say to myself as I start setting it up. I lay in bed and start playing. "Puck, the lights went out!" I yell as if I'm in the game instead of Ib. "I gotta go to that picture of the fish, I don't like that fish." I says five minutes later. "Don't touch me." I say as I make Ib walk through a hallway with hands popping out. "What does this do?" I say as I stand in front of a moving piture with it's tounge sticking out. It then spits on me. "Ewwww, it spat on me." I squeal. I keep saying random things through out the whole game. After awhile I turn it off and watch T.V.

James opens my door. "Why the hell did you leave school?" He asks while coming over and sitting on my bed. "I don't know, I guess I just didn't want to see the pity in Jackies eyes." I say with a shrug as I switch the channel to baggage wars on A&E. "Jackie wasn't pitying you she was genrally concerned." James says. ".... So was Alex. They don't pity you." He says. I hang my head as a blush creeps onto my cheeks at the mention of Alex. "Listen, I see you're not in a good state because Of Jeb's text so I'll tell Ana and Jason you're sick ok sis?" James says. I notice that it's the first time that he actually call me sis. "Kay thanks bro, wait James, um about when you said you broke Jeb's nose and leg was that true?" I ask. I see him nod and leave. My phone vibrates for the second time today. I see it's a text from Jackie.

Hey, where'd u go today? nevermind, just so you know girl I don't pity u neither does Alex. - Jackie I smile as James had said the same kinda thing. I know, James told me just before. - Iris I reply. I get a quick reply back. BTW Alex is at ur place with James B) - Jackie My eyes widen. R u sure? O.O I walk to the kitchen to get my manga books, Pocketing my phone while doing so, that I left in the kitchen last night but their not there. "I walk into the lounge room where James and Alex are. "James have you seen my manga books?" I ask while kneeling down to look on the coffe table. "Which ones?" James asks with a laugh. I groan. "My Black Butler ones that I was reading in the kitchen last night." I say as I look on the wall units. "Alex has 'em." My brother says. I look at Alex, who has a smirk on his face. "Alex!" I whine. "What." Alex respones, mimiking my tone. "Can I have my manga books back?" I say just as my phone vibrates. I check it. Guess who likes u. ;) - Jackie I close it and go back to asking Alex to give my manga books back.

About half an hour later he has made his mind up"Only if I can see all the anime stuff you have." He says with a smirk. "Fine." I say as I motion for him to follow me, James just stays sitting on the couch with a smirk plastered on his face. "First thing is this, this is all my anime posters that I have unpacked so far." I say gesturing at my door. I walk into my room and gesture to my bed. "This is my mots prized possesion." I say with a laugh. I notice Alex's face, his eye buldging and his mouth forming an 'O'. I laugh. "All my anime movies are in that rack,all my anime games are in the cupboard next to the T.V, Most of my merch' is on my bedside table and desk the rest is in that drawer and my anime clothes and costumes are in my wardrobe." I say pointing to each object mentioned. "Woah, you're a total Otaku." Alex says, sitting on my bed. I now have time to answer Jackie's text.

Who? - Iris "Is that a complement?" I ask. "Yeah Otaku's are awesome, which makes me glad to be an Otaku." He says with a smile. My phone goes off for the millionth time today. legolas likes u, that's who ;) - Jackie I look down to hide the pink thats on my cheeks from Alex. "Can I have my books back?" I ask. I look through my long eyelashes and see ALex leave the room and come back with my books. I hug him and grab my books. "Thanks." I say. When I finish setting the books into place I notice Alex has left. I shrug and reread Jackies text. Haha he's not even real and even if he was real he would never like me. v.v - Iris I turn my phone off and colapse on my bed. just before I fall into complete dreamland I see a figure with black hair pull my duvet over my body and whisper something. "I........" but I only hear the start before my mind drags me by the hair, metorphoricly speaking, into dreamland.