Chapter 2 ( First day of school )

I wake up on Monday September 4th when my alarm clock goes off at 5:30am so tired, I check my social media and of course nothing new.

After that I get in the shower. I wash my body, hair and face. After I get out I get dressed in a black veil brides shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse, a bvb necklace. I do my makeup then go downstairs to eat breakfast I see Chelsea eating oatmeal with coffee in a thermos with more coffee in it for school. I grab a cereal bar, put some coffee in a thermos. I put on my black combat boots and tell Chelsea I was ready since I am only 15 and I can't drive yet. Luckily we go to the same  high school. As we get into the car and get on the road I sigh. Chelsea being Chelsea she asked what was wrong because when I sigh, something is wrong or I am bored.

"What is wrong Katrina?" Chelsea asks.

"Just a bit nervous that is all" I say.

"Why are u nervous? U were here last year"

"I know but my only friend moved across the country,  now she lives in British Columbia."

" Katrina that is when you make new friends" Chelsea told me.

" Yeah but I want my only friend to be Samantha" I said sounding very upset.

" You have to be kind to others, and what happend to all the girls you talked to last year?"

" To be honest I don't know, they probably made new over the summer with the bullies and became popular."\

" Oh well I am always here to talk ok."

'Ok thanks." That ended our conversation.

By that time we pulled into the school parking lot, and found a spot, Chelsea and I went our seperate ways. Then I went back to being the prey.