Chapter 2: Alone

Magic is Shadow Dragon Slayer.

(Y/N) P.O.V

We were heading to our job, which was killing a monster in the forest, We ran into a giant gorilla looking thing along they way. We assumed that was our target so we attacked. Fire dragons wing attack Natsu yells as you combine that move with your shadow dragon's roar. Bang! The giant was knocked out cold, but we knew that wasn't the last one. Lets set up our tent Natsu suggest. It was getting dark. Sure! I said. We sent up the tent and made a fire, obviously that wasn't hard to do with a fire dragon slayer.

Natsu's P.O.V

When am i gonna ask him i thought. The fire went out because of the wind.   I tried to make it burn again but then it started raining so we go into our tent. Its cold (Y/N) whispered. So i am i complained. We get as deep as we can go in our sleeping bag.

(Y/N) P.O.V

It is still cold, i said shivering. Just as i say that Natsu comes into my sleeping bag. Mind if i stay? he asks. Sure. I blushed but looked away. When i turned back to Natsu, he was staring into my (e/c) eyes, messing with my (h/c) hair. Then a lightning bolt struck,  i yelped in fear. Its ok, Natsu said. Another one struck and i yelped in fear again. This time he shushed me by kissing me. I kissed back. He pulled me closer. It wasn't cold anymore. We slept until the morning.
I woke up and Natsu wasn't in the tent. I rushed out the tent by tripping on the flap i fell out the tent. Hey there handsome he said smiling. Hey i replied. He was cooking something that smelled good. Done he said. I tasted the food he made, and i gobbled it down quickly. Was it good? He asked quietly. Of course i said telling the truth.