Chapter 3: Back to the guild hall with Gruvia

(Y/N) P.O.V

We packed up our tent. Apparently that was the last monster i said. It was Natsu said. Off the first job already i said happily holding Natsu's hand and walking back to the guild. When we go through the guild's doors, Gray yelled theres Flame for Brains. I didn't really mind that they fought. There's weird boy Gajeel said. Im tired of your attitude i yelled. Wanna fight then he added. Then he tried to punch me but i caught it, i tied a chain around his fists and hooked him up to a fan which was made from a toture device supprising it didn't break, i turned the fan on and watched him cry make it stop! Erza said let him down (Y/N). Nah im good i replied walking out of the guildhall. That boy Makarov snarled. Natsu followed me out of the guildhall. Where you going i asked. Gajeel was being an ass i replied, i need some fresh air i added. Lets go on another job he said. Yea i guess.

Gray P.O.V

Juvia was on me like normal, but then i see Natsu and him enter the door. He was strange i admit, but he cares for Natsu. In the end he was pretty cool. I see (Y/N) walk up to me and ask if he wants to go on a job with Natsu and i. I reply sure, Who's all coming? He said everyone. To me that was Lucy,Erza,Natsu,(Y/N),Happy and Shadow i thought.

(Y/N) P.O.V

He said he will join us happy yelled. Yay shouted Shadow while he hopped on my shoulder. What does your exceed do Gray asked. I laugh knowing Gray wouldn't like this. I whisper in Shadow's ear....... Shadow turns into Juvia. THERES TWO OF THEM GREY YELLED!!! That's enough i said laughing. Shadow turns back into an exceed. Erza said that was priceless. Is that really how you feel? Juvia said starting to cry. I was just kidding Gray said. Juvia ran out of the guildhall crying, causing a heavy and wet thunderstorm. Gray runs after her. Im sorry Shadow started. Stay here, ill go talk to them as i said running after Gray. Finally i caught up to Gray. Hope you know how to skate said Gray. Gray turns the floor into the ice and skates to Juvia with me hanging on to him. He grabs Juvia and  says i do love you Juvia. Juvia thinks you're lying she said in third person. Gray said, does this prive my point he said while kissing Juvia. They said there for a couple minutes and the storm stopped. Finally, im gonna leave you two love birds be i, said as you started runnjng towards Natsu where he was waiting on you outside of the guild hall. Hey handsome he said. Is that my new nickname you asked? He smiled and said sure, handsome. Natsu then kissed me. Gasping for air, we saw Erza,Lucy,Happy,Shadow, and Gruvia staring at us. Are you gonna do this everytime you have an oppurtunity. Hands higher Erza yelled at Natsu playfully. He wasnt touching my butt i thought. Maybe it was a joke. Ready to go on that job Lucy asked.

Gray's P.O.V

Only if Juvia can come...
He still kind of suspicious I thought to myself.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Let's go do that job I shouted. Yes everyone else yelled. This is the one we're doing Erza shows us. There's a temple on the East Pacific. Lets do this we yelled!