Foster care

The kids lived in a small town in Preston, England. Their guardian, Miss. Barnson, wasn't fond of them for their desire to cause mischief like the VK's. They went to a school called Lostock Hall Academy. They walked home from school on Friday in a cheerful mood. They were 10 out of 15 kids who got to have a half day on Fridays because of their behaviour.

Jacob: Wow, no homework for the weekend.

Mable: That school isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be when we first arrived to Britain.

Faith: That's a little bit racist to my family. She was a proper shy girl and she just so happened to be walking in front of the kids who scared her. She was tough but she had fears.

Abigail: How?

Faith: I'm related to Winston Churchill. He led British to victory in World War II.

Skylar: Walk away. Faith ran away with her books under her arms.

Liam: Guys, let's go! The faster we get home, the more time we have to mess around before we go spray painting!

Belinda: Let's race. The ten raced to the orphanage. They opened the door to see Miss. Barnson angry at them.

Miss. Barnson: My full body massage today had to be interrupted because you 10 spray-painted on the Headmasters door!

Valiant: We were only having fun. The school's a bore.

Miss. Barnson: You will not be having any tea or supper tonight! Now go to your room! The kids stormed upstairs. Skylar slammed their bedroom door shut. Josephine didn't look up from her magazine

Josephine: Let me guess, you're not allowed any supper or tea.

Elizabeth: It's just not fair!

Kevin: You did spray-paint "Go Go Hufflepuff" on the headmasters door.

Skylar: It was my turn to decide. I love Hufflepuff! Cedric Diggory is cute.

Mable: Look who's a girl now.

Skylar: Shut it, Bel.

Francois: Don't tell me, you're gonna go out spray-painting again.

Halbert: Of course we are, Franny. The school grassed on us so they're gonna pay the price.

Liam: Literally. They're gonna have to pay to wash off the paint and pay for the damage we're gonna do.

Belinda: I love your taste of revenge, Lee.

Liam: We get it from Mom and Dad.

Greyson: Don't remind us of Mom and Dad.

Skylar: Franny, Jo, Kev, please don't tell Barnson-

Miss. Barnson: Tell me what?

Josephine: Nothing. She looked up from her magazine.

Miss: Barson: What did you say, Josephine?

Josephine: I don't like being called that. She said it under her breath.

Miss. Barnson: You little bitch! You don't talk to me like that!

Belinda: Leave her alone!

Halbert: She's not the one who got into trouble today!

Miss. Barnson: You little retards can shut up! Now, we have visitors coming for tea so I want this house spotless in three hours! I'm going out for my pedicure and manicure which will take an hour or so and the visitors will be here in three hours so I expect this place to be spotless! She put on her coat and she walked out of the door.

Grayson: Let's get on with it. He tossed Josephine and Francois a broom.

Mable: It's the hard knock life. She swept the landing.

Elizabeth: It's the hard knock life. She cleaned the windows in their bedroom.

Jacob: It's the hard knock life. He started to make the beds.

Grayson: It's the hard knock life. He fluffed the pillows.

Francois: What does hard knock life mean?

Valiant: It means life sucks. He threw a sponge at her head.

Francois: Oh, then, yeah.

EK's: It's the hard-knock life for us. It's the hard-knock life for us.

Halbert: 'Stead of treated.

EK's: We get tricked.

Skylar: 'Stead of kisses.

EK's: We get kicked. It's the hard-knock life. It's the hard-knock life for us. It's the hard-knock life for us.

Grayson: 'Stead of treated.

EK's: We get tricked.

Liam: 'Stead of kisses.

E!'s: We get kicked. It's the hard-knock life.

Josephine: Don't if feel like the wind is always howl'n?

Francois: Don't it seem like there's never any light?

Mable: Once a day, don't you wanna throw the towel in?

Elizabeth: It's easier than puttin' up a fight.

Abigail: No one's there when your dreams at night get creepy.

Belinda: No one cares if you grow or if you shrink.

EK's: Empty belly life. Rotten smelly life. Full of sorrow life. No tomorrow life.

Grayson: Santa Claus we never see.

EK's: Santa Claus, what's that? Who's he? No one cares for you a smidge. When you're a foster kid. It's the hard-knock life.

Abigail: She impersonated Miss. Barnson. I'm going for a manicure and pedicure, bitches.

EK's: It's the hard-knock life for us. It's the hard-knock life for us. 'Stead of treated. We get tricked. 'Stead of kisses. We get kicked. The kids broke out into a dance routine as they cleaned. It's the hard-knock life for us. It's the hard-knock life for us. No one cares for you a smidge . When you're a foster kid. It's the hard-knock life. It's the hard-knock life.