Kim Weasly

They knocked on the door of a giant house. A small girl their age opened the door. It was Kim and she had dwarfism. She was the only friend they had at school, apart from Kevin, Josephine and Francois.

Kim: EK's!

Skylar: Hey, Kim. She hugged her.

Liam: Do you think your brother can fly us to America?

Kim: He's in America at the moment but. She pulled them inside. You know how I'm a witch and I attend Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry?

Grayson: Yeah.

Kim: Well, I have a pet in Blackpool who's a Water Horse. His name is Crusoe and he can get you to America in two hours.

Ron: Kim, I don't think Crusoe will be able to carry all of them.

Kim: Then how will they get to America?

Hermione: They can ride the Thestrals.

Hugo: What will happen to them in America?

Hermione: I don't know.

Rose: They can ride our ocean herd. They'll immediately come straight home an they won't get tired on the way there. Since they're a herd, they'll protect each other.

Ron: Bloody hell, you are like your Mother.

Hermione: That's a brilliant idea, Rose! We'll give them our spare wet suits and diving gear. She walked away.

Kim: Why are you guys going to America?

Abigail: We are going to find our parents.

Kim: Mal and Jay are in the California Correctional Institution in Tehachapi.

Hugo: Where's that?

Rose: It's in California. It doesn't take an idiot to figure that one out.

Ron: Be nice to your brother, Rose.

Hermione: Ok, the swimming gear is ready so can you and Hugo take it to the car, Ron?

Ron: Alright. He and Hugo carried the equipment out the door.

Jacob: How long will it take for us to get there?

Rose: If you're riding our White Whale, which you should, it will take 11 hours and 15 minutes.

Ron: Come on, I'll take you to Blackpool. The EK's hugged Kim and they jumped into the car. Ron dropped them off at the beach. Let me speak to the animals. The group ran to the water and Ron talked to the animals. The EK's suited up and the White Whale started to carry them to America. One hour later, they were bored.

Halbert: We've never been out of the house past 1:00 before.

Valiant: You're bored, aren't you.

Halbert: Yes! Liam started singing Instruction.

Liam: All my ladies. All my ladies. What you gon' do? All my ladies.

All: Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction. Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction.

Boys: You see me I do what I gotta do, oh yeah. On the guest list, no need to queue, oh yeah. Me and my crew, we got the juice, oh yeah. So come here, let me mentor you, well.

Girls: Some say I'm bossy 'cause I am the boss. Buy anything, I don't care what it cost. Stacked like casino, Armani, Moschino. If you're The Supreme then I'm Diana Ross.

Liam: All my ladies.

All: Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I. don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction. Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction.

Boy: Step one.

Girls: Report to the dance floor when I say, oh yeah.

Boys: Step two.

Girls: Tell mom you'll be out till late, oh yeah.

Boys: Step three.

Girls: Pull up your bumper, cock up your waist, oh yeah.

Boys: Step four.

Girls: Grab somebody, now face to face and say.

Boys: Say that you're bossy 'cause you are the boss.,Buy anything, you don't care what it costs. Stacked like casino, Armani, Moschino. If you're The Supreme then I'm Diana Ross.

Liam: All my ladies.

All: Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction. Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction.

Grayson: Yo, see me 'av everyting what you want, put it pon me.

Elizabeth: They dunno the realest star 'cause she don't play.

Jacob: They say I'm loco when me do me ting.

Skylar: Gyal ofe backup, backup pon it.

Liam: Gyal ofe step up, step up pon it.

Abigail:'All my ladies.

Valiant: Bad gyal, bad gyal.

Mable: Lovin' di ting, lovin' di ting, say you lovin' anyting.

Halbert: Bad gyal, bad gyal, mashin' up di ting, mash up di ting pon him.

Belinda: Say that you're bossy 'cause you are the boss. Buy anything, you don't care what it costs. Stacked like casino, Armani, Moschino. If you're The Supreme then I'm Diana Ross.

Liam: All my ladies.

All: Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction. Wine to the left, sway to the right. Drop it down low and take it back high. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction. Bitch, I don't need introduction. Follow my simple instruction.