No Hitter

I was sitting in Feeny's history class with the boys, and I was counting the minutes on the clock until we got out of here.

We sat the exact same way we do in every other class.

Shawn and I sit next to each other in the very back and Corey sits in front of Shawn.

And as of this second? 

Corey's knocked out cold and sleepin on his desk.

Slept through the entire test we had and everything.

"Ready?", I mumbled to Shawn as I looked forward.

"Annnd go", he mumbled back.

I then pretended to sneeze and purposely slid both my test and Shawn's-which I did for him- off my desk and onto the floor.

"Bless you", Minkus said back at me.

"Thanks Minkus", I laughed back as both Shawn and I went down to grab our tests.

"Girl stealer", Shawn growled.

"Convict", Minkus growled back.

I laughed at them , then leaned down and grabbed my paper.

"Pleasure doin business with ya", I whispered.

"I owe ya", he whispered back then grabbed his paper and we both sat up.

"Alright class-times up", Mr. Feeny said as he stood up."Please pass your tests to the front."

Shawn looked over at me so I looked over at him to see him raise his eyebrows and nod once.

So I nodded and held up a peace sign.

It was our secret language we made up.

He was asking me if he "Shawn-proofed" it, and the peace sign was telling him "yes, I got some wrong so it would'nt look like someone else did it for him and he actually did it."