Trouble maker(23)

Another cover by lemonicepop
Amazing cover by the way💕💕

"This is astrology class, I'm Mr. Denebola. Here you'll learn about your sign, zodiac compatibility, and well pretty much your past and stuff like that."

"Wow so specific." Aries snorts as a few chuckles irrupt in the class. "Is that attitude miss?" Aries shakes her head slowly and sits down in a chair.

"Well alright class, let's start by your personalities." A short man with silver hair and light yellow eyes smiles, his wrinkles making him look like a 50 year old.

"I'm no genius but I think we already know that." Aries raises her eyebrow at the irrriated teacher.

"Thought my boss was joking when he said you'll be a handful." he comments sourly as Aries shrugs her shoulder.

"Might as well tell the other teachers the same joke." Aries shoots back, smiling at the same time. "I'd love to hear a good laugh."

"Anyways....as I was saying. I'll pass out papers that describe you and a bunch of information." he passes out the paper to the kids as they start to read the paper but an all too familiar voice couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Teacher of the year...." Aries whistles and starts to clap loudly. Everyone laughs as well as the teacher.

***

RING RING RING

"Music to my ears" Libra laughs as she packs her stuff and waits for the others at the door. Jupiter comes in feast to talk do the Zodiacs.

"Oh hey Jupiter" Cancer waves at Jupiter who just walked in. "Oh hi guys" Jupiter giggles.

"Oh look who it is" Aries giggles back. "Ok look I seriously don't get your problem, I don't get like your attitude" Jupiter frowns at a laughing Aries.

"Oh you hate me! Join the club, there are weekly meetings at the corner of fuck you street and kiss my ass blvd." Aries winks at her and rushes out of the class room. Gemini irrupts into laughter with Aqua, saggi and Leo.

"God what's her problem" Jupiter frowns. "You" Gemini chuckles, as he leaves to follow Aries.

"Nous allons manger(we are going to eat)" Aquarius takes the water sign with her and leaves the room.
"I wish I understood French" Jupiter smiles while flipping one of her curls.

***
They all sat in lunch, the boys on one side and the girls on the other.

"You don't like Jupiter" Pisces comments while looking at Aries.

"What gave it away?" Aries shrugs her shoulders and keeps on eating.

"Why not?" Leo laughs "did you see how she roll her eyes at us" Scorpio comes in the conversation.

"Yea I saw it too" Capricorn snorts. "Well I didn't" Gemini and Saggi spoke at the same time.

"Well she did" Aqua huffs while shoving a spoon of nutella in her mouth.

"Can I have?" Taurus smiles mischievously at Aqua.

"Suree" Aqua gives Taurus nutella as Taurus does an evil laugh.

"Aren't you just so attractive" Scorpio laughs at her while the rest of boys join as well.

"We're smexy af so what you talkin' about boi" Libra snaps her finger at the boys.