Part 1 of 2.

Warning! This is a Lime, so it's artificially lemon flavored. It gets a little bit hot near the end of part 2, but it should be tame. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Have fun!

Your's truly,

-PoptartSOLDIER.

<><><><><><>drawn - Cloud x Shy!Reader

Faint drops of the tap were heard from the bathroom as the dim light peeked from the creak in the doorway. You played with the hem of your shirt as you silently waited for whoever was in there to leave.

The small dim light flickered off, and you snapped your head in the direction of the doorway. Finally, you thought.

The door slightly opened enough for a familiar silhouette to emerge from within the washroom, a towel slung around his neck as small water drops outlined his chest. You panicked, clasping your small, quivering hands over your cheeks in embarrassment.

"I-I-I am so s-s-sorry! Cloud, please f-forgive m-m-me, I had n-no idea y-y-y-you were there, I swear!"

You stood immobile, not wanting to see his riposte of your indecency. What the hell was I  doing?! Running into him like that, right after he was showering. He must think I was trying to peep, you thought.

You peeked through an open space between your fingers. Cloud was flushed, eyebrows raised in surprise. Yup, you thought. He's not happy with me...

"Hey...uh, it's fine. No big deal."

You lifted your head in confusion at his response, worry still evident on your face. Surely he would've gotten weirded out or questioned why you were right outside the doorway. Instead, damp hands removed yours from covering your cheeks.

"It's alright, (Name)."

Cloud's lips formed a slight smile. You furrowed your brows at him and tilted your head in perplexity.

"O-oh, okay. If it's a-alright with you then." Cloud nodded. He let go of your hands and turned to his room, closing the door.

You sighed, face burning with shame and discomfort. Hurrying into the washroom, you turned the light back on and closed the door. You noticed a small pair of biker gloves and you figured that he must have left them here.

You peeked out of the washroom, closed the lights, and ran to Cloud's room's doorway. "C-Cloud? You left your glo--Aaah...!"

The unfortunate coincidence of his bedroom door being wide open caused another episode of your timidity. Cloud was still shirtless.

"Oh, thanks. I was wondering where those went."

You lay frozen in place as he approached your timid form, gently cupping your hands in his as he took the ebony gloves from your grasp and returned the leather mitts to his nightstand. 

You shook your head rapidly and shyly giggled. "Heheh! Um...y-y-y-you're welcome!" Cloud flashed you a quick smile.

"OH, SWEET! IT'S FINALLY FREE!"

The door of the bathroom was quickly slammed after a small figure dashed in. You darted your eyes in disbelief, mouth slightly agape. "Y-Y-Yuffie, but I-I...was...oh nevermind."

You sighed, returning to your room and closing the door.

* * *

Eyes unbelievably tired, you forced them open to the sight of the pale pink and blue sky of 6 am. Mornings are always a joy, especially early mornings. You liked them a lot because it benefits you more time during the day.