Part 2 of 2.

Okay, guys, this part contains the lime. If you're afraid it might be a lemon, rest assured, it's not. If you're disappointed... well... I'm sorry?

Anyways, here is part 2! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

-PoptartSOLDIER.

<><><><><><>drawn - Cloud x Shy!Reader

It was later in the day and you had just ended your shift at 7th Heaven.

Marlene had gone out with Denzel to the local park, Cloud had left to deliver some packages for the rest of the day, and Yuffie had stopped by to visit you and Tifa. She currently lays splayed out on the couch while Tifa was tiredly wiping the countertop after a long hard day of tailoring to customer needs.

And you, you were so sick of the smell of alcohol to the point of near-fatality. With your butt planted firmly atop an ebony stool, arms across the counter Tifa was so kindly cleaning, cheek pressed so tightly against the wood, you feared any more time passed and you'd be permanently joined to it.

You shyly looked around the room in an attempt to sedate your fatigued attitude, but nothing of interest came into view.

"Slow evening, huh." Yuffie's head peeked from the couch. "Barret's been gone for three days now. I'm sure finding those oil platform thingies can't be that hard. I'm not even surprised to see spiky-jerk absent. It's so quiet without Barret here! UUGH."

"You can say that again. But at least the morning was eventful, you should've been here in the morning, Yuffie." Tifa mused. You deadpanned, lips pursing into a fine line. "Yeah, w-well...Anyways, it's a-always quiet w-without any o-of the guys here."

Tifa smiled warmly at your timid nature, setting her rag down and rested her elbows on the counter. "I thought we were fun enough for you."

You shook your head lightly, getting off your stool and walking over to a table. "N-no, it's not that. I-It's just more fun with the whole family together."

Tifa brought her hand to her mouth to cover her giggles. "And now that we are a bigger family, right, (Name?) Heehee..."

"Yeah, (Name), we get it. You just want that spiky-jerk Cloud over here so your lips have something to do~" Yuffie held her gut as she chortled uncontrollably.

Your cheeks had once again been violated by the intruding red blood rush to your face, too flustered to conjure a proper response. "Y-Y-Y-Yuffie!!! Wha--I-uh..." Tifa and Yuffie both laughed heartedly at your shy reaction.

"Who's lips?"

Tifa and Yuffie both stopped laughing upon hearing the familiar newcomer's voice and your heart promptly dropped to your stomach. Standing at the doorway was was the topic of conversation, Cloud.

Yuffie slapped her hand over her mouth and muttered a swear word as Tifa quickly stuttered a response. "C-Cloud! You're here early, I-I didn't even hear you come in! Don't worry, it was nothing!"

You felt your heart beat faster and your palms begin to sweat. Why did this have to happen to you!? This was so embarrassing...

"We were talking about...uh...a TV show! Yeah."

"Yuffie, just shut up."

You wanted to bury yourself right now. Hide deep within the depths of Hades, never to be found again.

Cloud shrugged, closing the door behind him. "Whatever."

Thank goodness, you thought.

And with that, Cloud made his way towards you and sat across from you at the table. "Hey, (Name.)"