chapter 4

i turned around and there he was in a loose blue and white striped shirt and black jeans; he looked damn good.

"well you don't look too bad yourself, corey," i said with a blush. i noticed he was looking me up and down, biting his lip. it sent shivers down my spine, id do anything to see that again.

"did you just get here pretty girl? i've been looking for you all night."

charming.

"yeah, jenn and i just got here!"
"where'd she go?"

i looked around for her. it didn't take long when i looked into the crowd; she was already half drunk, dancing on feldman.

"well it looks like they're having a good time"

corey and i both laughed at our best friends dancing on each other, it was cute!

i started to feel good and loose, so someone must have put something in the punch. i was having too good of a time to worry, though.

after standing around the counter for about ten minutes, corey grabbed my hand and led me out to the dance floor. not even two minutes of dancing, he pulled me in tightly to his waist, so my back was up against him. i started to sway my hips to the music, which made corey tighten his grip on my hips.

i've never felt anything like this before, i couldn't decide if it was the alcohol- or corey. everyone was having a great time, and at that moment, it all felt right.

after awhile, his hands started to trail up and down my body, which drove me crazy. after awhile longer, corey whisper into my ear.

"baby, lets go somewhere alone."

his warm breath traveled down to the crook of my neck, sending goosebumps all throughout my body.

he led me up the stairs into an open room, quietly closing the door behind him so nobody would notice. i knew that whatever was about to happen, we both probably wouldn't remember.

corey looked up and down my body, pure lust into his eyes, licking his lips. this really turned me on. he pushed me onto the bed and started rubbing up and down my body, grabbing my thighs and waist. before i knew it, i felt his soft lips connect with mine; everything went numb.

i felt so close to him, hoping this would never end. for once, i didn't have a worry in thought.

his tongue skimmed the bottom of my lip. i parted my lips, allowing his tongue to collide with mine. i've never done this before, and i was worried about what  he'd say. but i didn't worry to much, he wouldn't remember anyway.

i felt a tug at the hem of my jean skirt.

"corey." i moaned
"what love?
"i don't think i can do this"
he disconnected his lips from mine.

"what the hell are you talking about?" he slurred
"um, i've never done this before, and we're both drunk so it wouldn't be special"
"well who cares, i'm hard and i need you right now."

i felt the sudden urge to slap his stupid face.

"fuck you corey, i didn't come here so you could get with me. i came here because i was into you and thought we could have a good time, but you're just a fucking asshole."

i felt ashamed. corey just used me, and he probably had an idea that i was into him. i got up and walked out, my vision blurred from the alcohol and tears.

i ran downstairs to find jenn so we could go home, but i realized that she had already leave with feldman, great.

i had nowhere to go. home wasn't an option, i couldn't let my parents find out their perfect daughter went to a party with alcohol. so my best bet was to try and call jenn.

no answer. there was nothing i could do but sit in the other room and cry. all of the sudden, i heard a familiar voice.

"soph?"

————————————————-
guys omg i'm so sorry i just downloaded wattpad again because i was too busy to finish!! i had nothing to do tonight, and many of you wanted me to publish another part! thank you all so much for reading and waiting patiently, if you want more- keep letting me know!!:)