A Lesson Learned

Chapter 1: Touch

I laid on my back as my body melted I could feel the wetness trickled down my thighs. My clit throbbed as the lick of his tongue tickled it. I moaned and rubbed my hand through his silky black waves. My mind was blown as my body began to numb.

"Hmmm baby stop please" I begged as I came back to life. He kept going ignoring me. I had cum'd several times already.

He then turned me on my stomach and lifted my butt. He began to kiss it making me cum more and more.

I then felt the hardness of his chocolate dick. It was so strong and fulfilling. He slid right into my juicy pussy and slowly stroked me. It was so good! My hands were stretched out as he bent his body over to go deeper he gripped my waist.

"Damn this pussy good, this pussy wet" he moaned.

"Hmm, I'm bout to squirt on this dick" i screamed.

"Squirt baby, squirt" he demanded. "Squirt all on this dick".

And at that moment I could feel my pussy my body my mind release a energy far more powerful than anything you could think of. I fell weak instantly and laid there in silence as he rolled over and began to snore.

Chapter 2: Intro

My name is Mya Lewis. I'm 21 brown skinned hazel eyes with natural long hair. My body isn't perfect but I'm thick and I got brains. I'm in nursing school but my dream is to become a doctor. I pray I make it! I'm from a lil ass town that nobody probably never heard of and i hope i make it out. But from the looks of it. My black ass might be stuck.

I live with my Mama & lil sister Moo. We look like triplets you would swear we all were sister. My mama looks young for her age. My sister she's five years younger than me so we real close. Ive been dating my man Jamal for about 5 years now. He brown skin with silky black hair the prettiest smile ever and he got a lil thug in him. He works two jobs and got his own lil pad and fly ass lime green mustang. I mean yes he good to me but shit he work to damn much and I be ready to do some of everything. I mean i do love him with all my heart but i got a wild side that i hope he never finds out about!! I got two friends Neka and Myreah. They really don't care for each other but both of em love me so they put up with one another. Neka been my friend since 7th grade. We've been through hell and back. She's more like a sister to me! She short with big ass titties and a flat ass but my bitch cute with long hair and dark skin. She the quiet type but dont let her fool you. she'll whoop a bitch if she have to. I met Myreah in high school she's mixed with naturally curly hair. The bitch got a lil money and loves fucking on bitches and niggas.

Chapter 3: Wildside

It was Wednesday so I'm at J's crib (Jamal). I don't come over here everyday but shit i damn near live here. i go to class during the day from 8-12 and I got a part time job at a lil restaurant. So when i get outta class I'm over till work or till he gets on my nerves.

"Bae, Bae" J was yelling like there were a million people in the house.

"What, J?! & stop yellin'" I replied. I was in the kitchen cooking for this nigga. He was the only nigga that I ever did shit for. Considering my ex's wasn't bout shit. "Come here mane I got to show you some". I rolled my eyes and walked into the bedroom. This nigga was standing in the middle of floor naked. I began to blush and tried to play it off. I could never resist him. His body instantly turned me on making my pussy scream!

"What baby?" I asked trying to sound concerned as I walked towards him. He grabbed my waist and kiss the shit outta me. One of those kisses like you had just meet this nigga and he was ready tear some shit up.