"C'mon max!" Marie said.
"No." I growled.
"Pllleeeeaaasseee." She said looking at me with her eyes shining.
I looked away, but she followed my face.
"Finne.." I said smiling.
I pulled out $20 from my pocket and handed it to her.
"Thanks Maxie!"
I smiled. "No problem, but don't take to long, we gotta be at my house by 10:00 at least."

I waited for her to come back with her "things".
"Well well.. we gotta stop running into each other." A voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw that boy from school.
"I-I... U-uh.." Damn.. I lost what I was gonna say.
He smiled at me. "Hey.. I know it's hard to say something.. but You can say hi you know."
I stared at him and smiled back weakly.
"Maxie! I'm bac- oh hey!" Marie said to the boy.
The boy waved and smiled at Marie and I looked away.
"You know Marie I have a name you know." The boy said laughing a bit.
"Yes I know Sam, but my friend doesn't!" Marie as she put her arm around me and smiled.
Sam laughed and looked at his phone.
"Well I gotta go.. I'll see you both at school tomorrow."
We both waved him good bye and he waved back.

I was speechless.

The next day I didn't see Sam In class and I was so curious on where he was.
"Where's Sam?" I asked Marie as we were walking to world history. "He had to do something, but I think he'll be back today tho." Marie said.
I nodded and just looked at the clock for P.E to start.
The bell rang and I instantly ran outside to my car and Sam was there waiting for me.
Play it cool Max.. You got this
"Hello Sam." I said nicely.
Sam waved and looked at me with eye contact.
"I was wondering.. if you wanted to go out on Friday." Sam asked smiling.
I nodded quickly.
Sam smiled. "Alright.. I'll pick you up at 7:30."
Sam walked off and my heart was beating fast.. really fast. My vision was going black when Marie came and poked my shoulder.
"Maxie! Ya wanna hang out after school today today?" I got homework to do and I don't wanna do it alone." Marie said.
"Of course!" I said quickly.

We drove to Marie's house and since it was silent, Marie decided to talk about something.
"So my friend Wilson invited someone from the south." She said.
"Oh yeah? What's his name?" I asked.
"I dunno.. Wilson only knows.. But the kid is a silent type.. I think he might be gay though.."
I grinned.
"How would you know he's gay?"
"He's always close to Wilson, he doesn't talk to anyone but Wilson.. he always sticks beside Wilson.. holds hands with him too." Marie said.
I nodded. "We're here."

Marie pulled out her homework and said that she can handle it.
"So I saw you talk Sam." Marie said as she put her homework in her backpack.
I nodded.
"Anything details ya wanna say?" Marie said.
I shook my head quickly.
Marie smiled.
"It's okay, you don't have to tell me."
"Well... I like him.." i said quietly.
"MAXIE LIKES SOMEONE!?" Marie yelled.
I blushed with embarrassment.
Marie punched my shoulder.
"My maxie... likes someone." Marie said happily.
"Yes Marie.. I like him, give it a rest will ya?"I said tiredly.
"Yeah.. I will." Marie said excitedly.

I woke up early, it was only 3:00 and Marie was snoring away... I'm guessing that's why I woken up. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and looked at myself. I thought to myself that maybe I change my appearance.
I kept thinking about it.. And I decided that maybe in the morning I would change it, so I just walked back into bed with Maire and closed my eyes.