BTS Chatroom 12- Bad dreams

Happy Halloween Month everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Fall.

Jin log in

Jimin log in

Rapmon log in

Suga log in

V log in

Jungkook log in

Jhope log in

Jhope: hey I had a bad dream last night

Jin: aww Hobie tell us about it

V: yes tell us

Jhope: okay the dream goes like this.... I was walking to the store to get some snacks to eat. I got the snacks walking back to the dorm but it starting to get really dark and foggy and I saw a shadow figure in front of me so I stood still I do anything it was getting closer and closer he had red eyes and dark red hair with long pointing nails he said to me don't move or I will kill you I didn't move he was smelling me and telling me I was tasty looking I told him I just wanted to go home but he said NO YOU NEVER GOING HOME! I just couldn't wake up its like he was holding me down or something. He put his hands on my neck and said little boy little boy I have plans for you and then out of no where I saw this guy with frost blue hair saying J HOOOOOOOOOOOOPE J HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE I SAVE YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!! It was Suga o I was so relieved and Suga kick the guy in the ass and punch him a few times and the guy looked up and said I am getting hell out of here this dude is crazy but before the guy left Suga gave him a super punch and then Suga kiss me on my lips. The end.

Jimin: that was scary but cool. Okay wait a minute Suga kiss you??

Jimin logged out

Jungkook: Suga hyung is cool

Jungkook logged out

V: I hope i don't see that in my dreams. Yoonseok is real hehehehehe

V logged out

Rapmon: damn

Rapmon logged out

Jin: what the hell? I'm logging off Good night

Jin logged out

Jhope: it was scary but at the end it made me happy.

Jhope logged out

Suga: I'm happy too 😉 😉 😉

Okay I tried my best on this one