Italy

Italy sighed.August 6th,how she hated this day.But what could she do about it?It's not like he'll magically come back from the dead or be reincarnated right?To be truthful, the thing she hated     

most on this day was simply being Italy.Every one expected her to be cheerful and only complain  about weakness or food,they never expected her to feel actual sorrow.Instead, they expected her to put on her cotton candy smile and only complain and cry when THEY expected her to.Even when she had done what was predicted ,she still didn't have many friends anyway.All the other nations thought she was a man.Yes, a MAN.Italy had constantly wondered what drove them to conclude that,but could never find the answer.

"Maybe it's because I dress like one, or that I'm suprisingly flat chested"Not even her own former caretakers,Austria and Hungary knew about it.Oh great ,now she was losing focus in her own thoughts.

"I really am pathetic"Italy muttered sulkenly to herself."Mama Hungary is a woman too, but she's sooo strong,I wonder what went wrong with me?"Maybe I was raised wrong?""Either way I'm still  a coward, and now that he's no longer here,I'm nothing."Italy finished quietly to herself.Italy huffed one last time,it was time to start the meeting.

"Just great"she wondered aloud sarcastically.