10

Giovanni POV
I look around and i see a bunch of buff dudes and some women and theyre all in hand cuffs. I look down to my hands and i see that im in handcuffs too. Im also wearing a black torn up dress. What did i do? I dont deserve this. Im trying so hard to cry but nothing is coming out. Its like my face is paralyzed i just have this frozen smirk lying on my face. Everyone else does too.

//
The bus has drove past red firey rocks and the drive has been very bumpy. Im sorry for my sins. Im really sorry, what did i do to deserve this? We have now reached a stop and we all poof out of the bus, oh... they spared us the walking. Im still sad and scared and mad and im praying in my thoughts.
I then felt myself get pushed from the back knocking me out of my thoughts. All of my memories flash before my eyes as i fall off a cliff that seems never ending and the one memory that catches my eye the most is 'The Memory'. The sin that got me here. "It wasnt my fault! Im sorry!" I yell before hitting the fire. I screamed so loud when i felt the boiling lava all over my body then all of a sudden i feel myself get picked up. I look down to see bubbles boiling out the lava and i just keep getting higher in the sky. Until i feel like im just zooming up above the clouds.
Until i fall in this fluffy cloud. I get up and see that im back into the outfit i was wearing when i was with Mateo. Mateo... i miss him sooo much😭😣 I miss my family, friends and Mateo 😭❤️. I then see this man he was mixed and he looks young. He walks up to me.
"Giovanni." The man says. "Y-yes?" I say stuttering. "Im here to let you know youve been given a second chance due to the sin that was accured." He says. " who are you?" I ask. "You know me as Jesus. Im on very good terms with your grandmother so we talked together." He says. O . M . Jesus?! "Grandma?" I ask kinda unsure. "Yes... now back to your second chance, you are being given one. First off, youll be given a new life with no memory of your old one. And if you get your memory back, then that means you were meant to live as Giovanni. Your family and friends can only guide you the right way. But its up to you Giovanni and its up to Mateo." He says.
"Mateo?" I ask. "Goodluck." He says then pushes me down the cloud nd i slide right through it.Again, all of my memories flash me before my eyes. Literally. And they all vanish one by one. nd new ones come in.

My name is Gianivio DeVince
I have 4 siblings.
My bestfriend is Emmia.
Im dating the schools basketball team captain from my school.
Im a cheerleader.
Im rich.
//
*DING DING DING DING DING DING*
I hit my alarm repeatedly until it turns off. I hear it fall off of my gold night stand by my bed. It fell. Oh well... "Gianivio! Mama said wake up for school!" My little sister Alba yells jumping ontop of me which only makes me pull my covers up more. "Noooo Alba im tiredddd." I groan. "Whatever its your record." She says then walks out.

I harshly yank the covers off my head and groan. I do my hygiene and put this on.

Ouuu Philly High is NOT ready for me yet

Ouuu Philly High is NOT ready for me yet. I put my other shoe on then i put my cheerleading uniform and my outfit to change into after cheerleading in my backpack and i take my phone, water bottle, glasses, put my backpack on my back, and i shut my lights off and head out my room.
"Good morning yall." I say to my family cheesing really hard as i walk down the stairs and i run down the hall and into the kitchen. "Why are you so happy?" My older sister Indigo asks as she eats a fork of fruits. "Because today feels like its gonna be a great day." I say as i fill my water bottle up with Fiji water. Then i put some fruits inside and close it. Then i shake it really hard. "Dangggg calm yo hyper ass downnn" my older brother Azul says. " Mama why did you name all of them colors and not me?" I ask as i take a bite out of an apple. "Huh... i dont know. I dont even remember the night you were born... theres 5 of you i kinda lose track." My mom chuckled and dives back into her salad. "Well... yall we gotta get going" i say to my four siblings. I dont know why Violet is so quiet today... "Oh yeahhhhh!!!!" My little sister violet yells then she puts her plate in the sink. Well.... never mind then.

Mateo POV

Ive been so depressed the past month. I havent went to school, and ive isolated almost everyone out. I only talk to Grazaila and Ayleo now. Oh yea... and i KILLED Mikayla. I went to her house and suffocated her. Of course i used gloves. Im not stupid. "Woah! Mateo you stink you need to go get in that shower and then get ready for school." Grazaila says as she sprays my room with Febreze. "I dont wanna go i feel like today isnt gonna be a good day." I say.
"Nigga get your ass up fore i fucking strangle you your grades are going downhill and your brother is stressed. Your mother just up and left yall so now its us and sometimes my mama helps and my brother golden who is in college. So getcha ass to the bathroom." Grazaila said but not so politely. I pull the covers off my head and groan.

//
I then do my hygiene. Ill try to put a smile on my face today.
I wore

"Yall ima head out

"Yall ima head out." I say as i walk down the stairs. " But you aint even eat yet."Grazaila says. I havent eaten since two days ago ill just eat at school. "Ima eat at school." I say then walk out.

//
I walk into school and all my friends come dapping me up and shiii. I smiled a couple times and yea, i ate breakfast. I walk to my locker with Zay to get my science textbook. "Yo Zay im fine man.. i told you." I tell Zay for the fifth time. "Ok ok just checking mann cuz its been maddd long since ive seen you." Zay says. I laugh as i close my locker.
"Aight Zay ima see you during passing time." I say as i dap him up one more time then we go separate ways. I then walk around the corner and i hear loud laughing. Damn they needa low they damn voices. "Stop it Cameron!" A familiar voice says. That voice sound mad familiar. I go towards the voice and i see a huge group of people together. But one of them shined out of the whole group. Is that......

Giovanni?