Chapter 2

Lucas woke up he has fallen asleep on top of Cameron his chest heaved moving him up and down to the steady neath of his breathing, he felt like he could stay there forever. But he knew cam had to get ready for school, he began crawling up his chest towards his face "morning cam" he said, cam opened his eyes "your up first, that's a first" he laughed "whatever, but hurry up your going to be late." Lucas said "alright if you say so" cam laughed as he sat straight up sending Lucas sliding down his chest, down, down, down until he slipped into his boxers. Lucas Immediately shot up "what the hell man, you know i hate it when you do that!" He shouted Cameron shrugged and began getting up, Lucas jumped off him and waiting for sons clean clothes  he handed Lucas some clothes and he put them on cam left the room for a moment and returned with brushed hair, "alright I need clothes too" he said walking back the dresser "really?" Said Lucas sarcastically "I thought you were going in boxers!" Cam rolled his eyes and picked out some clothes and a hoodie. He slipped on his clothes "ready?" He asked Lucas "yea" he replied and with that cam scooped him up placed him in his hoodie pocket and they left. School that day was boring, just the usual classes, nothing exiting. As soon as they got home cam sat down on the bed with his laptop and began to type, Lucas crawled out of his pocket " forgetting someone?" He asked jokingly "of course not" cam picked up Lucas and placed him on his head, his short blond hair in Lucas's face "what are you doing anyway?" Lucas asked "homework" can replied briskly, "Boring" Lucas complained. "Shut up you rascal" cam joked "oh by the way im going out to the beach and movies with my friends tomorrow" cam added "what friends" Lucas laughed, cam tilted him head and Lucas fell on to his should "grumpy hun?" Lucas giggled, cam rolled his eyes and shut his laptop "done".
"Finale!" Lucas exclaimed
"it only took like 15 minutes, you poor baby" cam mocked  
Lucas looked at the clock "felt like longer" he said crossly.
Cameron picked up Lucas by his shirt and held him in front of his face his brown eyes fixed onto Lucas  "and what should we do instead" cam asked Luke struggled in the air "put me down you looser" Lucas complained
"ok" cam said dropping Lucas, Lucas began plummeting down to the floor and cam caught him at the last second "one of these days your gonna drop me" Lucas complained
"I would never hurt you" cam said placing him on the bed beside him.  Lucas looked away
"Wanna play video games?" Cam asked, Lucas turned "ok, but im first player"
"Fine" cam said going to get the remotes, he returend and placed a remote infront of Lucas, it was bigger than him, but he could still is it. They played videogames all night long until Lucas fell asleep. Cameron turned off the console and placed Lucas carefully on his bed, a small box with a blanket in it and went to bed.