Buddy-Boo you gotz some nasssssty teth

"Gosh diddly-darn, I got bad teeth! Are there any denti in town to hep me :(?" You exclaim, looking in the mirror. You look through the newspaper to see if there are any denti nearby. As you look, you find a dentistry called "Very gud dentist". "Well, that sound that sounds like some good dentists there!"

You hop in your smart car and drive down to a shady looking building in an alley way with a sign reading "Very gud dentist". Well, looks like this is the place. You leap through a window, as you are incredibly opposed to the use of doors. A door killed your father, after all. As you jump through the window you notice another patient that looks horrified.

After checking in, you see a tall seeeeeeexxxxxxyyyyyy man walk through the doors. "Sweet mother of the chicken nugget, I want to frick frack pattiwack that very sexy man." (Y/n) Thot.

Man, I sure do love hotel mario.

"Eat me daddy," you say. He does not eat you. You are disappointed. "NO. NO I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING." he replies. He leads you to a cardboard box outside the building. You notice a tricycle painted with hot rod flames and bright red glittery tassels parked next to it. "THIS IS MY OFFICE". He crawls on his hands and knees into the soggy cardboard box, which smells like your college dorm, mold mixed with cannabis. He beckons you to follow. The first thing you notice when you walk into the room, is a full wall scroll, in surprisingly good condition, of Link in thigh highs and Dolls Kill lingerie. In front of the smexxy scroll, there is a walmart massage chair with a tray of denti tools next to it. Or so you think, as when you take a closer look, what you thought were denti tools are in fact a Zelda keychain, phallic ringpop, a pair of lacy underwear, and a Batman Pop figurine. Yep, this looks like a legit denti office. I mean, you've never been to a dentist's office before.

Help me im in hell.

"MEN IN SUITS RUINED OUR ECONOMY, COMRADE." Trash Dentist remarks. You nod in agreement. Together you will overthrow the capitalist pigs.