Regrets

A rainbow is never formed by chance, something good is about to happen, or so I thought

That day when I checked up on you, you were already,,,, gone.

That day nine years ago, no, all my life I regret everything, I will never know it's importance until I lose it.

I sit here next to your grave, I already spent the last of my tears for today.

Every time we meet face to face, we can't help but start a fight.

She taught me how to be so fearless always pushing me further each day, saying "You can overcome it all if you try"

I was so blinded before, you were once what made me happy, what I once called my everything, but it faded and I could see being with you was all just a dream.

Our time went by so fast, but though the time was short you were able to help me learn it all you've made me strong and now i'm not afraid anymore, now I look back and make it last.

I no longer regret being born, I have learned to cherish life, Cause you gave me all you had and more, Though we now move on our separate ways without strife.

The best memories are of you and me.

I'll go anywhere, I promise With these things that you have taught me, In the tears so brightly shining, I'll save happiness and our dreams, Even if we're separated,I will bear the pain and carry on Rise again to see the morning Live for you forevermore

Even if we're separated,I will overcome the pain and Walk this road alone and pray that Our dreams could see the light of day You were always by my side, I was so proud to know that you are mine, But one day when I woke up in the morning You were nowhere to be found.

Even if the light is fading, And I'm left alone so jaded, I will overcome the pain and I'll go on alone with the pain, Though I want to die, I will restrain.

It felt like we were playing games Winning once then loosing again, We stood tall with hopes in our hands but for what? Only to start again, but sadly there was no reset button this time.

The best memories are of you and me.

Every other day I thought I could just apologize tomorrow, all day everyday, but that day never came up until now.

But i'll keep moving, To stay alive, through the Endless Darkness, I'll walk on through all the loneliness, The pain that i have faced have changed my life and all of those scars were the reason how I got this far.

Thank you mom, I will never forget you.