uno! #1

Carly's POV
****
"I'm addicted to you, Bunny. You're so beautiful, I can't get enough of you." Alex whispered, running his fingers through my soft, wavy brunette hair. I brushed it A LOT to get it to look like this!

I hummed in response, "Alex-"

"Carly wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" Mom yelled

"I wunna sweep." I mumbled, smothering my face in my pillow, hoping to go back to dream-Alex.

"Get up now or I'll eat your pancakes!" The she-beast-formally-known-as-my-mother threatened.

I instantly jumped, literally jumped from my bed. "I'm up! I'm up! Please don't eat my food!" I plied, rushing to the bathroom washing my face and brushing the beaver chewers I call my teeth.

I sprint back into my pigsty of a room, searching around for clothes for about 20 minutes before I FINALLY found a clean pair of leggings and a cleanish grey tank top.

I put them on immediately, but I had to fix the top like three times because I put it on upside down then backwards and lastly, I tripped and ended up with my arm and leg stuck in it resulting in mother having to dress me. Sad I know, I'm helpless without her.

"Thank you mommy." I said kissing her cheek, running down the stairs with her.

"I've retrieved her highness." She teased, I giggled.

"Thank you ma'lady." My dad replied, picking me up and carrying me to the table.

"Thank you daddy, but you know i can walk " I sassed raising my eye brow. "All by myself, even!" I finished, faking enthusiasm.

They laughed hysterically for 10 whole minutes, before they stopped because they noticed my face.

"Oh, your serious." Daddy said in astonishment.

"Yes, yes I am." I mumbled, pouting and crossing my arms.

"Awe, sweetie. We can't risk you getting hurt." Mama bear said, kissing my head before serving me a plate of pancakes and two cherry tomatoes sliced in half.

"Eat princess." Daddy said, putting the fork in my hand. I guess you must of noticed, my parents are... A little overprotective, if they ever found out about my 'little' infatuation for Alex they'd lock me up, ship me to Florida (to my grandparents) and throw away the key.

It took me awhile to finish my food because I eat really slow. So after I was done eating and finished packing for school, I put my backpack on with both straps because I'm cool.

I climbed into the backseat of our white land rover, fastening my seatbelt after I put on my white adidas.

I quickly pulled out my diary writing like there's no tomorrow.

Dear diary,
I had another dream about Alex. *sign* he's so amazing.
In this one he was telling me how beautiful I am and he was running his fingers through my hair, it felt so good. It was a dream come true... Well not quite.
He'll never be interested in me, it really brings down my mood and I can't believe he's with that mean girl
Nicole. She doesn't appreciate him like I would and do! It isn't fair. He'll never see me. She's so mean! She isn't even that pretty. Well she is pretty, but its covered by the cake layers of makeup she puts on. I don't get what he even sees in her!!!!!!!!! I don't understand, why can't I have dream Alex!

Thank you for listening to me rant, bye Diary.