Uno #2

Carly's POV
****
"I'm addicted to you, Bunny. You're so beautiful, I can't get enough of you." Alex whispered, running his fingers through my soft, wavy brunette hair. I brushed it A LOT to get it to look like this!

I hummed in response, "Alex-"

"Carly wake up! You're gonna be late for your first day of school!" Mom yelled crashing my beautiful dream and bringing me back to 'reality'.

"I wunna sweep." I mumbled, smothering my face in my pillow, hoping to go back to dream-Alex.

"Get up now or I'll eat your pancakes!" The she-beast-formally-known-as-my-mother threatened.

I instantly jumped, literally jumped from my bed. "I'm up! I'm up! Please don't eat my food!" I plied, rushing to the bathroom washing my face and brushing the beaver chewers I call my teeth.

I sprint back into my pigsty of a room, searching around for clothes for about 20 minutes before I FINALLY found a clean pair of leggings and a cleanish grey tank top.

I put them on immediately, but I had to fix the top like three times because I put it on upside down then backwards and lastly, I tripped and ended up with my arm and leg stuck in it resulting in mother having to dress me. Sad I know, I'm helpless without her.

"Thank you mommy." I said white i kissed her cheek, running down the stairs with her.

"I've retrieved her highness." She teased, I giggled.

"Thank you ma'lady." My dad replied, picking me up and carried me to the table.

"Thank you daddy, but you know i can walk " I sassed raising my eye brow. "All by myself, even!" I finished, faking enthusiasm.

They laughed hysterically for 10 whole minutes, before they stopped because they noticed my face.

"Oh, your serious." Daddy said in astonishment.

"Yes, yes I am." I mumbled, pouting and crossing my arms.

"Awe, sweetie. We can't risk you getting hurt." Mama bear said, kissing my head before serving me a plate of pancakes and two cherry tomatoes sliced in half.

"Eat princess." Daddy said, cutting my pancake and picked up one of the pieces putting it towards my lips. I guess you must of noticed, my parents are... A little overprotective, if they ever found out about my little infatuation for Alex they'd lock me up, ship me to Florida (to my grandparents) and throw away the key.

It took me awhile to finish my food because I eat really slow. So after I was done eating and finished packing for school, I put my backpack on with both straps, because I'm cool.

I climbed into the backseat of our white land rover, fighting with my mom over my seatbelt until she sat in the front  fastening my seatbelt after I put on my white adidas.

I quickly pulled out my diary writing like there's no tomorrow.

Dear diary,
I had another dream about Alex. *sign* he's so amazing.
In this one he was telling me how beautiful I am and he was running his fingers through my hair, it felt so good. It was a dream come true... Well not quite.
He'll never be interested in me, it really brings down my mood and I can't believe he's with that mean girl
Nicole. She doesn't appreciate him like I would and do! It isn't fair. He'll never see me. She's so mean! She isn't even that pretty. Well she is pretty, but its covered by the cake layers of makeup she puts on. I don't get what he even sees in her!!!!!!!!! I don't understand, why can't I have dream Alex!

Thank you for listening to me rant, bye Diary.

I know your all probably wondering how I even know Alex considering I'm homeschooled. Well, he's pretty infamous so everyone heard of him.

I unbuckled my seatbelt until my dad stop my, "wait, angel-cakes." I giggled at his nickname.
"Remember the rules. 1. No talking to boys, 2.no looking boys, 3. NO boys: full stop, that's it! Those are all the rules you'll need." He does this every time he drops me off any where, even though I'm 17 going 18 in two months.

I've only ever been to two schools in my life and this one is my third, I wasn't badly behaved or anything. With the first school my mom said the girls weren't very nice and kept giving me mean looks, my dad said the second school had too many boys.

He doesn't like me being around boys.

"Ok Ok I know, now can I PLEASE leave!?" I begged picking up my backpack.

"Yes!" " no!" They yell at the same time.

"So..." I trailed off, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Go ahead princess, I'll talk to your father." She says, unlocking the child locks.

"Thank you!" I yelled, hopping out of the car and running up the stairs into the school hall while hearing my parents yell 'no running'.

I giggled turning to wave, but I didn't realize someone was behind me.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, feeling my whole face heat up. I tried to run away, but a large callous hand gradded my wrist.

I wait for him to speak, but he doesn't say anything, just watches me with such curiosity, twirling a long brunette lock of my hair around his fingers tugging softly.

A strange sound leaves my lips, I peeked up through my lashes, my eyes widened for a brief moment, I tried not to panic from the sight before me, but my crush since I was 4, is standing right in front of me. I've never been so close to him!

Lost in a trance his eyes put me under, my whole body relaxes instantly. He put me under a spell with only his eyes, I have no control over my body.

I had no idea he had this power over me.

I let out a small gasp that was muffled by my small hand.

He gradded my waist crashing me against his rough body. A small squeal escaped my lips as my side pressed against his muscular leather clad, broad chest, he looked down staring deep into my eyes through into my soul.

The look in his eyes I've never seen, the passion, the lust and adoring gaze, the corner of his lips tugged upwards. My body relaxes under his gaze momentarily, until his hand slowly reached out towards my face, but stopped before he touched me. His fingers grazed the little hairs on my skin as they travelled down to my neck, my body tensed, but I remained unmoved not because I wanted to, but because my body won't comply with my head.

His hands trickle down my body, Little sparkles zap along my body everywhere his hands touched. Which was just about everywhere, small gasp escaped my lips every few moments.

His hand brushing my sensitive body before they skimmed my jaw, his thumb rubbed across my bottom lip that quivered under his gentle touch.

My breath came out shaky, a warm pool began to form between my legs and It hurt to move my legs.

What was happening to my body?

He glanced at my lips, leaning closer, bursting my personal bubble. My eyes automatically flutter shut, I waited impatiently, his plump, red, juicy lips brushed against mine, causing my heart to skip a beat.

Disappointment sank in when his beautiful lips pressed faintly against my cheek, lingering longer than needed. Fighting the urge to move my head and kissing him hard, I took deep shaky breaths trying to calm myself.

Once I open my eyes he's no where to be seen and my arm has a little bit of ink written on it.
017 374922 call me;)

***********
remake #2. I hope u enjoyed it👍
Hi. Download hay day and join our neighborhood, tell me once you reach the level when you can join/rebuild your neighborhood. Please:-)