Chapter 1

"I've been begging on the streets for years, and I don't even have a dollar", says Phoen.

"and I need money... what should I do?", he says looking around the lonely, smelly street that is his home.

Suddenly he smiles, "I know what I should do, I should rob the bank down the street!", he says with joy.

"I have this drill and this mask", he said.

Phoen goes down to rob the bank with his drill and his mask on.

"Now I will drill into this brown squishy bank".

He drills and drills. The battery runs out. So goes to the back alley to use the outlet there to recharge the drill. He sits happily whistling while it charges. It takes forever!

Then he finally breaks into the bank vault! He takes the money and books it. As he runs down the alley, a cat looks at him strangely. "Oh ya, I still have my mask on! Thanks for reminding my mittens!", says Phoen.

He scoops up mittens and heads to his brown smooshy cardboard box that is his house. Then his stomach growls, and so does mittens. "Hummm I think we are both hungry", he thinks. So down to the pet food store for some yummy cat food for both of them!

He and mittens are enjoying their meow mix, as the police car flies by, sirens blaring. "oh oh, maybe I should leave!"

They buy a nice little farm house with lots of mice for mittens and lots of rats and skunks for him!