Chapter 2

"Now That we have this farm house, we can rob another bank and buy a pistol and some C4!", says Phoen.

So they go down to a big bank while his is holdong a dead skunk and eating it happily. People look at him weirdly as his whistles skunk in hand.

He says, "what? do you want some", as he holds the rotting skink out to complete strangers.

Horrified people run in all directions. Some screaming, "mommy!". Though one curiously shouts "Mereideth!"

Phoen looks at them, "who's Mereideth", but the little boy is running and does not look back.

Now that the street is nice and clear, he goes down to the bank and puts the C4 he thinks the money is. When he blows it up, he instead sees some one zipping up his fly by the urial, dripping uncaught pee all over his pants. This one does not scream "mommy", or "Mereideth" but rather screams "Police!"

Phoen grabs his water pistol already fully loaded with his own pee, points it, then noticed his mistake and pulls out his real gun instead. but this takes so long, the man is gone. Phoen panicing accidently squits some of is own pee into his month. Thinking it rather tasty, he thinks about another squirt but realizes he should run. But then grabs some free toilet paper and blows up the next room instead, only to discover the womens bathroom. Grabbing more free toilet paper, his arms are getting full, so he drops the rest of the C4 into the next room. As the sirens approach, he blows the next room, and accidently blow up all the money. But luckily there is some left, at least enough to pay for the helecopor he hired for the get away. Driving the helecoptor was his partner in crime, the kitty criminal Mittens!

"thank goodness you are here Mittens!", he says as the police come to get him. 

Mittens pulls out his guns and shoots at the police. The police are forced to take cover and Phoen jumps into the helecopter! Lucky for Pheon Mittens is a highly training stray alley cat.