Chapter 3 - the end?

Now that they have gotten away, they start to fly by another bank, after they have gotten more C4 and a better gun - oh and more ammo since Mittens used all it on the last job.

Phoen, (who does not seem to be getting any better at this), blows up where he thinks the money is. But, as you probably guessed, he is wrong (again...). But this time he was lucky, he blow up the security guard room, but the security guards were too busy eating doughnuts. "Are you going to eat that one", the one guard says. "Ya, I am, that's mine", says the other, "No, that's mine", says the first one. Phoen walks by the guards whistling, and blows up the next room. 

"come on!" Phoen exclaims, as he sees he has blow up another girls washroom. This time there are girls screaming and running and one accidently runs a huge line across her face with her maskera pencil.

Pheon, careful not to step in the line of runny brown stuff on the floor, then blows up the next wall. This time he hears one of the security guards yell, though somwhat muffled by the doughnut stuffed in his mouth , "what was that?!"

"Wow, I got the right room!" shouts Phoen, he grabs the money and runs to the helecoptor. Once there, Mittens, the every wise and brains of the operation notices that Phoen did not hit the bank vault, but rather the waiting room with a game of monopoly so the money he has is not real.

Mittens meows sternly to Phoen, who goes red in embarassment. Mittens points to the bank, and shows Phoen where the vault is. Phoen then goes to vault, pasing the sign he missed that says "Vault this way". "Whoops" thinks Phoen, I should pay more attention.

Pheon blows the vault as a secuity gaurds comes over with his gun out. Phoen acts like he is a customer and is able to switch the guards gun with his pee gun. Then he grabs the money and runs as the guard shouts "Halt or I'll fire", Phoen laugh and says "shoot me", the guard then shows Phoen in his own pee, and the guard gets himself too because the noisel is gummed up a bit and it sprays all over.

As Pheon jumps into the helecoptor again, Mittens hold his nose and shakes his little head as he flies the helecoptor to their new mansion like farm.

Nothing by gourme mice, rats and skunks here.

The End... or is it?.... (I personally think the police will easily find them, but they may not get caught depending on if it's coffee break or not)