beaten & broken

" kill every man comes in your way , do not leave anybody alive " a loud thick voice rang into the soldiers' ears , along with the sound of their horseshoes slapping hardly on the water , that gathered in small lakes ..
the rain was heavy , falling from that dark sky as if someone was sitting above with a huge pail of water and just pouring it , all on the soldiers' faces ..

those men were nothing but war tools , heartless, emotionless bloody machines , taught to obey .

" do not kill women , take them as slaves , that was the king order "

" yes sir "

hopeless screams , helpless cries filled the desolated place , as three women were dragged into the fangs of slavery , ropes tightened around their wrists as they walked behind the horses , just as cattle

"follow her"
suddenly one of the soldiers screamed

" that bitch ! do not let her escape"

"Ahh ..let me go you asshole!" and with akick on the balls that girl msnaged to escape
running straight to nowhere , rainy waves of wind slapping her pale cheeks forcefully

Damn mother nature , got you no mercy on such a poor creature !

she stopped for a minute , leaning her back against an ancient wall , catching her breath . no longer till her knees collapsed under the weight of her body , making her face splash with muddy rotten water, leaving two bruises on her knees from hitting the stony land ....

calm crying voice scratched the roughness of that atmosphere , why life got so hard lately ! to a point rain was no longer a peaceful gift ! instead , it was mixed with the scent of blood and tears...in the scent of war !

" where did she go ?!"
" come on man let her be , one woman will make no difference "
"shit I do not care I will find her and feedher to my thirsty sword "
" the king wants women as slaves , remember "
" you fucking said it , one woman will make no difference "
" well , in this case my sword haven't had women blood for a long time "
" we can have fun tho " the man smirked
"she is just a slut and we gotta sure her how sluts should be treated"

behind the wall , that lonely girl was on her knees , trying to shut her cough, her fingers tightly pushing against her mouth , where the blood dripped , her lungs could not take that cold anymore , her tears gathered in her eyes , and slowly , teasingly slipped along her face ..
so hot against that frozen skin , melting with mud and blood ..

another wave of that rainy wind tearing her bowels apart !
"what the !" and she screamed
a sudden stabbing pain burned into her belly , and she fell on the ground clenching in a ball , her arms on her belly while her teeth dug deep into her lower lip swallowing the pain...

" here you are you nasty bitch " a foot with heavy shoe pressed on her head
" I will kill you now "
" wait!"
" do not s-"
"we can still have fun with her..the army is done here so they won't notice us "

two evil laughes joined the symphony ..

the girl was half alive , half dead , her mouth is murmuring with some hopeless prayers , may whoever is listening stretch a hand to help her sorry being ...

a hand grabbed her head and rose her to her feet to feel a punch right in the middle of the face that brought her down on the ground , her nose inhaling the nasty water while she struggled to breath
another hand came and ripped the lower part of her dress just to get her ready for the cruelest thing might happen to a weak girl such as herself...

" what the fuck !"
" this bitch is bleeding "
" Ewww what a nasty whore "
" man I ain't gonna touch this trash It is disgusting "
" get up bitch , we will take yluto our king and he will put agood punishment for you "

' what happened? am I bleeding ? ..oh ..it is that time of the month ..that is why I feel all of this pain '

" move!"
and she was kicked again ...

barefooted , half naked ,beaten up , with ropes around her wrists and blood dripping down her exposed legs , she walked , behind two horses ridden by two evil soldiers ..

.............