happy Halloween

Eh im bored :')

DANIEL POV

As i was walk to my stage i saw some spooky stuff that i didn't want to see. Halloween decorations.
I started to scream in fear and run to the restroom.
I curl up into a stall without closing it because i was to scared to close it.
I heard the doors open. I grew stiff.
"Um.....Daniel....are you okay.....?" A familiar voice says.
It was poppy.
"U-uh..." I said a little shaky.
He opens the stall to see my teary face.
"Are you okay dear.?"
"Ye-yes....?"
"No your not your crying?....."
He looks at me with concerned eyes.
"Can.....can you keep a secret.....?"
I ask a little more shaky.
"Of course dear" he smiles at me.
"I don't like Halloween. Everything about it scares me....." I say to poppy.
"Oh....dear there's nothing bad about that everyone's afraid of something......" He says giving me a little smile.
"B-but what about puma.....? She scared of nothing....?"
"Yes she is. She told me a few months ago....would you like me to tell you...?" I nodded.
"Well.....she's scared of losing her friends.....she scared of losing Oreo and Wally. She's scared...of not being strong form them....why do think she always so serious and less fun. Sure she makes us laugh for a while but....she..feels pain....sure you guys can't see it....but i can see through her eyes..." He says a little sad. I never new that. Is poppy the only one who new?.
"So....everybody is scared of something. Even if you see a person acting tuff....there's always something keeping them like that or something that makes them worried or sad." He looks down abit.
"Now come on its time for the show. Everybody's waiting...." He lets grabs my hand and pulls me up.
I chuckle abit and thank him for the help and get on stage to see a lot of smiling children.
I smiled with them. Forgetting about the halloween decorations.
And start to sing a song with my friends on stage.

ROI'S POV ~Before Daniels problem thing~

As i saw Daniel run of crying i was curious. I was gonna go with him til poppy put his paw in front of me. I liked at him confused.
"Let me handle it. Okay?" He says calmly. I nodd. And get the instruments reading because you know getting ready for show time. When i was done i ate some breakfast that jewel made us. Im surprised we can do anything that the human body can. But i guess we can were immortals...?...i was broken from my thoughts when Wally came.
"Hey walls!".
He jumps.
"JEsus you scared mE" his voice cracks. I laugh softly.
"Sorry walls."
"DONT. CALL. ME. WALLS."
"Aww. Does your boyfriend call Ya walls~" .
His face goes all red.
"HE NOT MEH BOYFRIEND!?" he squeals with a huge blush.
I try not to laugh at his reaction.
He quickly runs out. I guess im in trouble...?.
Eh

Probably not.

When i came out of the kitchen i saw puma glareing at me with Wally by her side glaring at me too.

Uh oh

Im in troubl-

I quickly run to the bathroom. But instead i run into the girls restroom. Dammit. And i only have half an hour to open the restaurant today aannd five minutes to open it for Serena and Devan. Welp might as well solve my problem. When i came out i was not merged by a fist but a.....hug?...i look at a child....crap....who the heck opened the restaurant without informing me!?!.
I look around to see puma swinging the keys around her hook smirking. I glared at her. She shrugged and gets back to her stage/ship?. I sigh and greet the kids and walk to the stage seeing everyone there on stage singing Halloween songs and in their costumes. I was a clown.....eh...not the best but oh well. I get on stage and sing the rest of the song with the gang.

Eh sorry its late but didn't have internet :'(