Saw You Sitting There 💗

Hi I'm Zoe, I'm 13 and I lived in Florida until my parents got new jobs.. I now have to move to England and I wasn't looking forward to starting a new life but I suppose it'll be okay as long as I made new friends. The one person I didn't want to say goodbye to was Hannah..

I slowly packed my suitcase as I left my childhood and got on the plane

I slowly packed my suitcase as I left my childhood and got on the plane. The plane took off and we started our journey to England, Berkshire. Because of the Jet Lag, I decided that get some sleep on the plane so I could go to England school tomorrow without feeling tired.

I slowly drifted off next to my mum on the plane and before I knew it, we had arrived in England. I got awoken by an angry flight Assistant who was adamant to me pulling my seat back to its original position. I apologised and we began our descent into England.

We landed and got the cab to our new house in which I just flopped onto the bed and fell asleep because in England it was 3am. The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I knew it was school time.

'Have a lovely day and try to make some new friends' my mom said guiding me out the door with her hand. 'I will mom, love you'. I said my goodbyes and headed out the door in a skirt and uniform. Ugh 🤢.

When I finally got the school and had been registered, I still barely had any friends as I sat at the back of the classroom as everyone already had their groups of friends and I wasn't part of it. 

I headed to maths class in which I took a seat next to this cute boy. He had perfect eyebrows and hair and was surrounded by what I imagined to be 'the popular group'. They were all fake smiling at me except for the boy who was gazing into my eyes wanting me to speak to him.

'Harvs, why is she staring at you' I heard one of the girls say. I did my best fake sarcastic smile at her and she turned away. 'She's new okay?! Leave her alone, you wouldn't like to be bullied on your first day would you!' Harvey said, his face turning red.

The girls walked off stroppily and Harvey sat closer to me and started talking. 'Hey, sorry about them.. they like to make people's lives hell' He gazed at me with those huge brown eyes and white smile as I nodded, not paying any attention to the teacher.

'Are you 2 listening? Detention after school Harvey and Zoe!' We both looked at eachother and laughed after the teacher shouted this command. 'Guess your names Zoe then?' He said with a smile across his face. 'Yup! Guessing your names Harvey' I said, mocking him.

We both giggled and got back to our work. All the rest of the day was a stressful surreal blur. I kept thinking about Harvey and that I'd see him after school without these horrible girls by his side.

It got to the end of the day and so I trudged back to the classroom in order to have the detention with Harvey. We had to sit in silence for 1 hour and a half but the teacher went home and expected us to stay sat there in silence until 4:30.

We sat talking and I found out he was really relatable and funny and he always made me laugh. I felt like I could trust him with anything.. it was like I knew him for years.

'Hey, Do you want to come back to mine for tea?' Harvey said throwing my pencil off the desk. 'HEY! 😂 and yeh I'd love to, let me just text my Mum' I said walking back round to pick my pencil up and throw it at Harvey.

Me:
Hey Mum, can I stay at my friends house for tea please?
Mum:
Yeh sure hun, tell me when you want picking up.

I told Harvey the news and as there wasn't a teacher, we just left at 3:30. Harvey looked at me with a mischievous smile and picked me up and ran carrying me to his house. I screamed and then we finally arrived.

I followed him in and we sat down on the sofa. 'Ignore the stupid mean girls Zoe, they mean nothing to us' he said cuddling closer to me. 'Yeh, they are fake anyway' I said smiling.

'So.. I wanted to ask, will you be my girlfriend?' Harvey said as I looked up at him with Dow eyes. 'I'd love to Harvey Mills'. I replied smiling. I cuddled up to his chest and we stayed on the sofa watching movies with a dominos pizza upon our lap.

I've just moved from Florida and I already have the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.. life was going to be perfect.. all because he Saw me sitting there...
———————————————————
A/N: Made for marshmallzo , hope you like the fan fic ♥