cafe

Y/n POV

I woke up next to him, Vincent. Trying to remember what happened last night, I stare at him. I know that's weird, but I don't know what else to do, I don't want to wake him up and I don't want to just leave, but I don't want to stay uninvited so I'll just wait for him to wake up. I know I'm probably over thinking this, but I have never been invited to Someone's house with out the attention​ of killing them in there sleep, I HAVE NEVER COME THIS FAR! And he's not as bad as I thought, he's actually nice and RICH. I wonder how? Maybe he is a assassin.

While I was screaming in my mind at myself Vincent was waking up.

'Hey y/n' he said sleepily

'Good morning, grape'

'Don't call me that, what are you doing up so early?'

'Early!? It's like, 10am!'

'As I said, why are you up so early?'

'Ugh, just wake up grape and make breakfast'

'You're staying?'

'Yea sure! Now wake up I want to eat!'

'And why don't you do breakfast yourself'

'I you want me to burn your house down, sure!'

'Never mined, fiiine I'll wake uuuup'

'Come on!'

❤💙💜💛💚Time skip💚💛💜💙❤

Y/n POV

We decided to go out to a cafe cause Vincent had a hard time staying awake and he was out of coffee. We were outside of the cafe, but something felt off.

??? POV

Oh you're gonna pay, hahaha you'll see, haha hahaha hah, heh you'll be in more pain then you can imagine  haha hahahaha hah HAHAHA HAHAHAHA YOU B*CH WILL F*CKING PAY HAHAHA HAHAHA HAH

Y/n POV

I swear I could hear laughing, hmm I'm sure it's nothing, well anyway we we're heading to the pizzeria, why? Well apparently​ he had some unfinished business, I wonder what ...

'OK y/n stay here I'll come back, OK?'

'Why? What if I what to come with you?'

'You can't'

'Why?'

'because'

'That's not an answer!'

'I don't care.'

'Well I do, so you're going to tell me, where the f you're going, and why the f you hiding it!' I didn't like people treating me the way he did, call me spoiled, but it's true. I usually kill any one who did that, I wonder how I'm not in prison yet, I've had a lot of freak outs.  

'Will you shut up?!'

'Why!? what are you hiding from me?'

That's the last thing I said before everything turns black, he did warn me... So I guess it's my fault what happens next....

I woke up in a dark room tied up, it looked like Vincent's basement and it smelled like rotten dead corpses, trust me I know what that smells like, horrible! I hope he comes and gets me out!

(By devilishInk on devian art)

I heard a door open, please be Vincent, please be Vincent, please be vincent! To my luck it wasn't a creepy old man, and you guessed it it was Vincent! Well he was acting a little off and he had black eyes with white dots replacing were you're eye color would be. If only I learned how to untie myself, I guess I never guess to be changing place with my victims, at least I know how it feels. He got closer to me and whispered in my ear

'I told you to mind your one business didn't I?'

'What are you gonna do about it?'

'Punish you.'

'Oh really, and what you gonna do huh?'

'Rape you then kill you.'

And again everything went black....I guess I'll be getting raped oh god, this is bad.