+

+ Jungkook's POV

it's a strange world we live in, and an even stranger city. we have the highest crime rates in the nation yet the lowest police budget I've ever seen. people pay other people to keep quiet, but then they keep demanding more and more until the wealthy wrongdoer goes bankrupt. i've seen babies in trashcans in alleyways, criminals eating better meals than me, and politicians who promise a better society only to give us commoners just enough to get by so we don't utter a word of their corruption. everyone is so distracted, how can they not notice the deception and chaos around them? comfortability, familiarity, false contentment. this city is the only thing they've ever know. we are born in this city and become slaves to it. it treats us like its bitch and then we die never knowing anything about the world, only this city. this city is the oppressor and we are the oppressed. this city is a little girl and we are her dolls. this city is hell and we are the sinners. few people have opened their eyes and seen the beast, but when they try to run and flee, they end up dead. the only way out, the only way to be free, is to fight it. my generation is the future, I am it's only hope.

+ wow wow wubbzy that took a darker turn than I originally planned.