Chapter 5

Sorry guys I haven't updated in quite a while now I have been busy with school stuff and just not had enough time but her I am now back with a new part, enjoy! ;))xoxox

______________________________________________

Monday 22nd July 2012

*ringgg rinnggg*

I hit the top of my alarm clock to stop the annoying noise disturbing my beauty sleep. I get up sleepily and hop into my shower and my normal morning hygiene routine. Once I get ready I go downstairs to eat my breakfast with my sister. We don't do much talking today and just head straight to the car.

Lucia: Come on now it's been two days so give up the joke you didn't really meet MB DID U!

Me: Lucia I'm not going tell you again ... Yes I met them !

I was getting excited when I was saying this because it just seemed unreal I mean seriously who would believe I randomly just met MB In a ordinary summer fair

Lucia: sureeee... (Laughs)

Mom: (laughs) what's wrong with girls today .. You met a famous boy what's so hard to believe (driving slower)

Me: IT'S NOT JUST A BOY! How could you?

Mom: than what is it ... A cat

Lucia: HAHAHA! (Snorts)

Me: You wouldn't understand you were born like one trillion years ago ( rolls eyes)

Mom: I'm only 37 gosh! ( smirking )

We reach Lucia's school it's quite big and it's nice and colourful. We say goodbye and we carry on driving to get o my school.

Mom: so how are you finding the school?

Me: good actually!

We carry on talking and then finally pull over at the road outside my school. I kiss my mum goodbye and make my way to my first lesson which is art! Yay I love art soo much. unfortunately Amy is not in this lesson with me so I have no one really to talk to.

Before I know it my lesson is over. Then I meet Amy at break and we just talk about how we can't believe I met mb!

Amy: lucky girl ( dirty look )

Me: I know jealous girl ( laughs) but he's probably not even going to call me so yeah ( pretending to wipe a tear)

Amy: Don't say that I'm sure he will .. (Nervous laugh)

*riingg rinng*

There goes the bell, finally school is finished and I can now relax at home! I hug Amy goodbye and wait for my mum to come and pick me up.

Me: *hits watch* where is she ( talking to myself )

Then I see a black four by four pulling over! finally she is here. she explains in the car that she was late because she had an important job interview and strangely we pick up Lucia after me which is not meant to happen because she finishes school before me. We arrive at home and I just throw my shoes at the front and climb upstairs to my room.

••••

Princeton's POV

I can't stop thinking about the girl I met at the fair on Monday. She was absolutely gorgeous! The boys already know I kind of have a thing for her even though I didn't tell them. It's a good thing I asked for her number and we can hopefully become friends.

Ray: what are you thinking about? ( gives me a weird look)

Me: oh I j- *gets cut off*

Roc: probably that gurrrrl he met at the summer fair ( burst out laughing )

Prod: oh yeah why would you even ask .. he's Been going on about her all week ( rolls eyes )

Me: *raises eyebrow* no I haven't

Everyone: yes you have!

Ohh whoops maybe that's how they know I maybe have a thing for her

Ray: why don't you just ring her it's not like you don't have her number punk

Me: I never knew !!!! (sarcastically )

Ray: I know that's why I told you ( smiles)

Maybe I should actually call her even though I'm quite nervous but that's the only way i could get closer to her because she don't have my number, I guess I'm gonna have to swallow my manliness pride and move on.