Chapter 3

Monday 15th July 2012

I do my normal routine in the morning, shower, hair, makeup, clothes, and breakfast and then join my mum and sister in the car to go to school, and I feel very excited remembering that the summer fair is today because I've never been! My mum drops me off at school and as usual kisses me before I get out. I get out and go to my first lesson geography.

*i walk into the class and sit down*

Then I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around to see Amy.

Me: hey Amy

Amy: hey Brooke.. You don't mind me calling you that do you ?

Me: no not at all ( smiles )

Amy: are you excited for today ?

Me: yes ! Very excited

Amy: good!!

*starts class*

_________________________________________________________________________________

*finishes school*

I wait for my mum at the gates she is a little late but then comes and picks me up I hug Amy bye and give her my number! I know it's late but we just talked on fb.

I sit in side the car with my mum and Lucia in and then again plug my white earphones into my phone and listen to mindless behavior hello. I love that song it's one of my favourite songs! I hear a mumble so I take out one of my earphones..

Me: what?

Mom: I said are you excited for today?

Me: Yesss!

Lucia: it ain't fair why can't I go

Mom: she's going with Amy and I already said your not! Your grounded you know exactly what you did and you should even be ashamed to ask me!

Lucia: I didn't now you could get grounded for chatting back ( sarcastic tone)

Mom: make that two weeks!

Lucia: O-M-G!!!!

We pull over at our parking space In front of our house. I take out my earphones and throw off my shoes near the door.

*buzz* *buzz*

I pick up my phone and see a text from Amy I open it and read,

Hey Brooke I'll come and pick you up at about 5 is that ok? xxx

I reply,

Yes of course I'll just get ready right now. p.s I'm very excited ;) xxx

And with that i take a shower wash my hair with the best smelling shampoo I can find. Once I get out of the shower I go Into my wardrobe and find my white skinny jeans and put on a silky colourful sleeveless top( for summer) then I just arrange my hair into a frizz style nice and curly, then I apply my makeup and put on eyeliner and do the Egyptian style bringing it out, then I put my big eyes mascara on and just a light pink lip gloss. Then I get my bag and pack with my phone purse and my makeup.

Then I go downstairs and remember Amy telling me in school to bring 10 dollars so I ask for 20.

Me: mom can I have 20 dollars?

Mom: why?

Me: for the fair

Mom: oh ok *reaches in purse and hands me 20 dollars*

Me: thanks mom ( kisses her on cheek)

Mom: no problemo dear, and I didn't tell you your looking stunning today!

Me: thank you mom ( smiles)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for making the parts short ppl I will try my best to make the parts longer and update my story at least ever day :) and please follow me too;)

@eden1811