I Won

Kenny POV

"Kenny you won't believe it!", Stan yells while running over to me. "Our friends are here", he says with a smile.

"Our friends?", I ask confused. He nods and Craig, Tweek, Wendy, Marjorine, and Bebe walk over with frightened faces. "Wow, what happened?", I asked.

"Kyle k-kil GAH killed us!", Tweek shouts.
"Ya, that asshole", Wendy says crossing her arms.
"I'm a bad person.. I'm in hell... Why?!", Marjorine cries.

Stan and I share a look before looking back at the five of them. This is crazy.

But hey, I have my friends and that's a good thing... Right?

Stan POV

That's so sweet of Kyle to bring the group back together for Kenny and I.
Even if it ment, killing them...

Kyle POV

I walk up to Cartman's place and stare at the house. He's in the group too. Plus, we all know he can't live without us. He's gonna get it bad though...

I hop up to the window and smirk when I see him laying down on his phone. I grab the gun and break the window's glass w/ it. Cartman turns his head over and I hop in the room. "Get out of here you murdering Jew", he tells me.

"Murdering yes", I tell him. "Leaving no", I say as I hold the gun to his head.

"Stop it Kyle", he spats.

"I'm sick of your fat mouth fatass", I say as I stick the gun inside his mouth. "I'm gonna get rid of it", I announce.
Cartman's eyes widen and he looks at me for mercy. He's not getting it.

I put a finger on the trigger but before I shoot, he pushes me away and runs to his window. "I'm not giving you the satisfaction of killing me Kahl", he growls.

"You don't have a choice", I argue, pointing the gun at his fat face. He smirks and comes closer. He puts his fourhead on the gun and I get ready to shoot.

"Do it pussy", he tells me. He's planning something but what. As I think, he grabs the gun out of my hands and points it at me. "The only one dying tonight is you, Jew", he says. I laugh a bit.

"I can't die", I tell him. He looks at me confused for a minute and I Chuck a knife at his hand, making him drop the gun and fall to his knees. "Stupid fatass", I tell him, kicking his stomach. He looks up at me and closes his eyes. "Say it Fatass", I say as I step on his throat.

"Say what Jew?", He asks while glaring at my smiling face.

"You know what", I say, kicking him again.

  "You win Kahl"