Chapter 8

Yukio, Rin, and Yumi stared at Father Fujimoto like he was crazy.

"What do you mean she is our sister?" The three of them said at the same time.

"Sayuri was born right after Yumi was born. So Sayuri is the youngest not Yumi. Kids, sit down and let me explain" he told them all.

All four of them sat down at the dinning room table. Yumi was sitting next to Rin so she held onto him like she never did before.

"Kids, where do I even start?" Father questioned himself. "Maybe you should start with mom?" Rin suggested. "Okay, good idea. So your mother was a lovely lady. She had long brown hair and sometimes she had brown heels and others she had blue eyes. She was extremely nice, kind, and was very curious. She after her father, your grandfather, got attacked by Satan, she became friends with him. I don't know why, but she did. So after she met and became friends with him, she had this huge dream. Her dream was that someday humans and demons could live in peace." He told them.

"She tried so hard to make that dream come true. Then sooner or later she found out she was going to have a baby. No one wanted her to keep the child, but she did. That's where Rin comes from. Then when she gave birth, she gave birth to twins. Rin and Yukio." "Then where do we come from? Wait, are we adopted?" Sayuri asked Father.

"No you are not adopted." "Okay good. Anyways, go on please Father" she told him looking him in the eyes.

"Anyways, like I was saying, Rin and Yukio are twins. In total, all of you are quadruplets. Yumi and Sayuri on the other hand, are twins as well. Now here is where it gets confusing, Rin and Yumi were the only ones that got the cursed power from Satan" he began. "Wait, what?! We are cursed?" Yumi asked starting to freak out. "No I just call it a curse because no one likes the power. It killed lots of people. Make sense?" He asked Yumi. "Yeah".

"Yukio and Sayuri on the other hand, you guys were to frail and week and didn't inherit the power of Satan. So is everyone on board?" He asked them all.

"Yeah. But what are we going to do about school now? Am I going to continue going to TCA?" Yukio asked him. "Yes. In fact, Sayuri is going to transfer to your school tomorrow. I already got her locker and classes set up. Yukio, she will also be in your class. And as for Rin and Yumi, you will continue studying in Yukio's class. So Rin is the oldest, then Yukio, Yumi, and then Sayuri is the youngest. Okay now it is late and you all have school tomorrow so go back to your dorm please. See you all tomorrow." He told them waving goodbye.

Rin, Yukio, and Yumi started to head back to the dorm when Father stopped Yumi.

"Hey Yumi?" He asked her. "Yes Father?" She asked him. "Please, call me dad. Anyways, since Sayuri is going to go to your school tomorrow, can you take her back to the dorm and have a room ready for her? She is going to stay with the three of you." "Yeah of course. See you tomorrow!" Yumi and Sayuri waved goodbye to Father Fujimoto while Rin and Yukio continued walking back to the dorm together.

When they got back to the dorm, Rin and Yukio started getting ready for bed while Yumi showed Sayuri around the place.

"Okay, so we might have to change the rooms a little bit. Rin! Yukio!" Yumi called for them. "Yeah what is it?" They asked in unison. "Since there is four of us now, how about Yukio and Sayuri you take this room and Rin and I take this room? Is that okay with you guys?" She asked everyone.