Update Must Read!!!

Hey everyone! This is from the author of this book! I know I have sent a few short author notes but this is way to important for just an author's Note. I think most people don't even read the author's Note personally. Not the point; anyways, I have decided to make this book into a series. The Son Of Satan is now book 1 out of my Blue Exorcist series. The Vampire Exorcist is book 1 of my new series of Vampire Knight and Blue Exorcist crossover. Sorry if you don't like this choice but this is just how it is going to be.

So I am planning on starting book 2 of the Blue Exorcist series soon but not for sure when it will happen. I am wanting to make The Son Of Satan(TSOS) have at least 30 chapters. I wanted to make it have over 50 but the second book I have great ideas for it. I'm afraid that if I end TSOS before the mission Rin, Kat, and Akari are supposed to go on and having everyone go to the festival that no one will continue to read this after it is completed. Well I am mainly afraid that when I complete this story that it will get no more views because I am not updating it anymore.

Comment if I should make some chapters in between the really big long chapters that have parts of if I should just make the mission come faster and the festival cake faster. I want to know all of your opinions so that I can do what the readers want for once. If you have any chapter recommendations leave them in the comments.

Well please comment your thoughts on this book and I will see you all later! Love AbbyRox18😘