One question.. Why?

Okay so here is the final chapter till Saturday...
In going on a cruise so I won't have access to wifi.. hope to have some written in my notes so I can just paste and post...
Hope you like.. sorry for the wait and upcoming wait
-BWL

Emmys POV
I woke up early again. I had to do extra chores... again. I had missed a day of school so I was behind in that and if I got to far I get really angry. I had a hard time sleeping cause of the nightmares. I remembered something that happened at the concert. I went to a bag that was given to me by the artist and I found a white index card and it was covered both sides with writing.
On the card had different artist with a few words and there phone number,
'You are Priceless, love don't Forget it.' Joel Smallbone #....
'You matter, no matter what you are going through.' Luke Smallbone #....
'No matter how far God seams or what you have been told, You are more than your past mistakes!' Mike Donehey #....
Jamie Grace and Lauren Daigel did the same.
And at the bottom I am guessing the it was Mike who wrote,
'Emmy we don't know your past but we want to help you change your future, call or text anyone so we can help, know that we are praying for and know that you are Priceless!'
Signed by Mike, Joel, Luke, Lauren, Jamie and Crowder, had signed it but I did not get his number.
I put the numbers into my phone but before I could tell them thank you I heard my name get called.
I ran down only to be grabbed. I was thrown into a closet and the door was closed and locked.. I screamed but I then remembered that i overheard that some closets were soundproof.
I sat there for who knows how long... occasionally the door was opened and I was given food. I once woke up to find myself chained. I never got out to use the bathroom and I never saw light. I remembered that I hid my phone in a crack behind the floorboard. I just barely reached it.. oh ya the closet is a walk in...
I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1am.. three days after I was suddenly forced in to this closet... I don't know why I was in here.
I heard no sounds or anything.
I fell asleep even despite the cold... I had suddenly stoped receiving food but had found a few snack bars hidden in here. I eat half in the morning and half at night. I had no idea how long I had till I remembered that I could use my phone to call for help. I called a person that I hardly new,
Hello?" Answered Mike.
"M..mi..Mike.. he..help me." I stuttered because I was not feeling good, probably cause of the snack bar.. who knows how long it had been here for..
even though I was on the phone I could not cover the sound and I went to a corner and threw up.
(Mikes POV)
I was working in the attic when my phone buzzed. An unknown area code number was calling. I answered it to hear a voice,
"M..mi..Mike.. he..help me." A female voice called then I heard the sounds of vomiting.
"Who are you? What's wrong? Where are you?" I spoke into my phone. I was concerned to hear this. She sounded young, I raced down stairs and my wife looked at me weird, I still heard retching so I told my wife,
"Call 9-1-1 and gave them trace my cell number, someone on the other side of this phone is sick and needs help."
My wife got on her phone then she told me the address for a orphanage, a sinking feeling came into my gut. Emerson!
While having my phone on I grabbed  my keys and rushed to my car, Emmys line is quiet, so I called Joel but kept Emmys line open,
(This will be a back and fourth between Mike and Joel)
"Hello?" Joel answered.
"Joel, its Mike, I have Emmy on the line... I think she is in trouble... I'm headed to her orphanage, do you know where it is? I may need your help." I asked Joel but made sure I kept an ear listening to Emmy.
"I'm on the way mate, need me to call the police?" Joel asked.
"Ya sure but ask them to hold back." I told them I heard Emmys line sound a bit.
"Joel, I think she is on the phone so I need to let you go."
"Call me back." Joel asked.
"Okay."
I hung up on Joel and I put my full attention on Emmys line.
"Emmy! Can you hear me?" I asked as I sped through a newly turned yellow light.
"I...I'm cold... I... I don't know where I am... w..wait I'm in a house... closet... I d..I.. feel sick... ugh.. si..sick.."
"I'm almost there Emmy hold on!" I told her then placed the phone on speaker and drove with two hands and went faster.
(Emmys pov)
I don't know what was wrong but my stomach was really hurting. It would cramp, then twist. I had already puked twice but still felt awful... I told Mike that I was in a house and that I felt sick. He told me that he was near. I cured up despite the pain in my wrist from the chain.
I closed my eyes and really wished that I could die.
Just then I heard a door open then I heard my name called but I just could not answer. Soon a light blinded me, I shut my eyes harder and I flinched as a person touched me. I heard him say he has me then yelled over his shoulder and called that he found me. Suddenly I am picked up but then heard a mild curse come from his mouth when he saw the chain. He called in someone and soon the chains were broken and I was rushed out, the light was too bright and who ever had me noticed and soon I smelled cologne and it was warm. I gussed that who ever had me took a shirt and put it over my eyes. I felt myself get laid on a bed. Soon something was wrapped around my arm and a sharp prick in my elbow. Soon I was being put somewhere, guessing an Ambulance and soon I was being rushed but someone had my hand.
(Mikes POV)
I arrived and at the same time saw Joel and Luke pull up. Not surprised to see Luke. We rushed in and Luke broke in the locked door. For some reason this orphanage was left. Not much had been taken. I immediately noticed a closet door that was locked.
"Joel, Luke!" I called and we ran to the closet, I pounded the door and I heard soft moaning.
"She is in here! Luke grab a police!" I told them, Luke ran out and me and Joel worked on breaking the closet door soon we broke it down and I rushed in. I saw Emmy lying in pain and there was vomit near her...
I grabbed her but when I met resistance I cursed softly.
"Joel! She is chained." I told her.
Joel quickly made work of getting the chains off.
Then I carried her out and Joel ran ahead to get the Paramedics ready. As I walked out I saw that Emmy was squinting hard.
I knoticed that Joel was back at my side.
"Joel, she is in pain from the sun."
"Got it mate." Joel told me and quickly took his top shirt off and placed it over her eyes. I felt Emmy relax a bit. I placed her on a stretcher and the Paramedics took over, taking blood, starting an IV... soon they loaded her into the ambulance and I came in and we took off, Joel stayed behind with Luke to talk to the cops.

Sorry guys!
I'm ending the chapter here...
I hope to have the next part by Saturday....
Please don't kill me! Feel free to comment so when I get on to wifi I can see what you like and what you don't!
Hope you like this.. this may be the weakest one I did...
Let me know if you agree!
Thanks for the support!
-BWL