Ch 1:new school

"Y/NNNN!!! WAKE UP" your  foster mom screamed . y/n rolls off the bed and hits the floor.y/n open her e/c eyes and slowly gets up to go down stairs to see all your foster siblings fighting over meals and such.and your foster mom was trying to break the fight. So since it happen every morning you will just get breakfast from the cafe, while on the way to school.......
                           Time skip
While you was on the way to school you was just dazing off and you accidentally bumped in to a brown haired boy.       

???POV. I walking to school until  someone bumped into me and turned around to see a girl that had h/c and e/c and was looking at me. So I just waited for her to apologize but she never did so I got impatient and said"helloooo excuse me "but she looked like she was in deep  thought, so I just wave my hand in her face so I can catch her attention but she just grab my hand and just bowed down and walked away to the same direction my school is at and so I catch up to her "h-hey!wait for me"she stops so I can catch up."so you are going to the same school right?"she just nodded."you don't talk much do you"she just shook her head.
We finally made it to the school.and when I looked over at the girl her face expression was like this

(This what the school looks like and you may or may not recognize it but if you do pretent it is real )

  I just stared laughing at her and realize I didn't tell her my name "oh by the way my name is jungkook "

Y/n pov. I just bowed. I really don't know how to tell my name so I just got a notebook and  wrote my name. And gave the notebook to him so he can see what I wrote and he just at me confused "why couldn't you just say your name"I just looked down at my feet because I don't want to tell him that I am a mute because I might get bullied so I just shrugged and walked into the school and in the other hand jungkook POV. "What a strange girl"

Well I hope you like the first chapter and hopefully you enjoyed as you know its my first story....so bye