escape (save me)

Kookie pov.   Daniel says "we came to have a chat about the girl you questioned yesterday." And woongi smirks and he says"oh ok then what about her. I mean you really think I know where she has disappeared to." I said "yes because she was with you yesterday after questioning. Daniel told me you did."  Woongi says "You don't know who your talking to boy nor do you know what's going on so I suggest that you stay out of this and leave." I glared at him something tells me that somewhere in that lab it's not right and I don't care what he say I'm going in. So I walked pasted them and walked towards the door. But then woongi came along and blocked my way. And he says "What do you think your doing. Entering MY LAB without my permission!" Daniel ran up to him and punched him and turn around and says "Go now!!" I nodded and sprinted in there. I looked around in it was to fancy to be a lab but there something that tells me that there even more to this then a lab it self. I keep on walking until I was stop by this elevator door it looks like this

It was real odd to find a pitch black elevator in such a glamorous room like this so I trust my instincts and pressed the button that says the play room what does that mean is he a maniac or somethings it finally arrive and I went in and it was ta...

It was real odd to find a pitch black elevator in such a glamorous room like this so I trust my instincts and pressed the button that says the play room what does that mean is he a maniac or somethings it finally arrive and I went in and it was taking me to the play room and while I was waiting I seen a button that says screams so I was taken aback but I gain my composure and I it pressed and then I heard  lots of screams and sobbing and they all was saying stuff like "Please I beg you please stop and just kill me"And they were all begging. So I tried to speak and say "hang on guys I'm coming are you ok"And one girl says"your not Mr Woongi......who are you."and I said "I am jungkook don't worry you guys are not going to stay here"And she says "really!" I said "yes now do you know any name that is y/n please tell if you know where she is at" then the girl then said "I only seen a h/c with e/c eyes but she didn't stay long she went to the special room where she either gets tortured or she is killed.....that where some of us died by the special room......you don't know what it's like almost everyone has suffered from there...but she was unique to him or that's what Mr woongi says anyway....."I had rage boiling inside of me and I said "don't worry I'm getting you all out there."And the girl says "good luck"the door finally open and looked like I was in a hall of a insane asylum. But nonetheless I passes walked down the hall until I heard people crying so I hurried and went to their cell and seen all of them. It was horrible everyone had severe injuries. I said "What happened to you"they all was bleeding and shaking and then a teen girl came up out of the crowds of what seems high school girls and she said"it was Mr woongi he did this"I was devastated how can someone do this.. so then I tried to open the cell door but it won't budge. Then I said "Is there some type of key or something  for the cell door"And the girl says"I think so. There is a security room down the hall and maybe there is a key or a code for the door"I nodded and said "I'll be right back"so I went further down the hall and I stop at a room that says entertaining security. I walked in and seen the screens of everyone that is trap.there some more in the lower level and then there was another tv screen on the left side and it was y/n she was on the floor which looked like she was unconscious and I said "Don't worry y/n I'm coming soon "I looked around there was buttons everywhere to there was that said shock and there was another one that said torture and all kinds of words that could kill you. I took my phone and started taking pictures of everything I see and then I seen a pair of keys and I grab everything that seems useful and then I went back to the cell and I unlocked the door. Everyone was cheering and crying of joy and then I gave them a map and weapon for self defence And I said"now keep this with you and head to the nearest exit out of this building and there is already a cop fighting of woongi so stay safe got it"everyone nodded and a girl says"what about you what are you going to do"I said "I have other people to save from here apparently you guys are not the only people that he kidnapped "they were surprised and they all said good luck and they went straight to the elevator where I came from. I hope they make it safe.i turned around and keeped on walking passing the room I just went to and I found a lot of empty cell that had dead bodies and blood on the wall. I was disgusted by the man who did this I can't imagine what he had did to y/n I paced down the hall until I found another elevator and I pressed the button and I walked in,it gave me a bad vibe it only had one button and it said the special room it sound fimialar. Wait...... thats what the girl said to me. So this is the one where y/n is at. I waited until it stopped and I walked  out it was horrible I smelled blood.....and it was a nightmare I seen needles and guns on the ground and there was beartraps but it was odd I looked closely and there was a timer on it. I don't like this,I continued walking until there was a door and the only door. that was strange but if this is where y/n is then I have to save her . I walked to find y/n in a strap suit with duct tape on her mouth and was unconscious and there were blood everywhere there were bruises on her shoulder too,I went and quickly picked her up bridal style and I quickly went to the elevator and pressed the button and went back up to the lobby and I was at the entrance and I seen everybody and the cops arresting mr  woongi and sending him off and there was already ambulances  here to pick them up. I was relief but yet worried for y/n. I hope she's ok I put her on the bed and let the doctors roll them in and I just watched them as they head to the hospital and daniel came up to me and says"hey... You ok "I looked to him I said "yeah I will be there was a lot in there......that I think that the cops should see...but yeah I'm ok I'm holding up"Daniel nodded and said "I can't believe our chief was behind all of this.....say you want question him and see why he did all of this or you want me to do it" I  thought about everything I just witness and "yes I want to ask him"Daniel nodded and we went back to headquarters.

Next time on silenced love.