fairytail 4th dragon slayer

CHAPTER: 1 : WELCOME TO FAIRYTAIL!!!!

p.s. Fairytail doesn't belong to me in my dreams!!!!!

POV Winter

"HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!! SOMEONE HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Mia wha-wha-what shou-should I-I d-do! !!!!!!!!!!"I asked.

" Don't ask me I'm only a exceed," Mia said.

"PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!" I begged with my bigest, saddest,  dog eyes.

"*Sigh* fine. I guest I have no choice but to say what needs to be said .... Winter go get em with your ice claws if they dodge that then do your ice dragon slayer roar, got that, Now get em Winter!!!!!" Mia said.

   "I will and thanks Mia!!!! I said in response.

I charge at the men attempting to kidnapped the women. As Mia  said they probably dodge the first attack then I scream," ROAR OF THE ICE DRAGON!!!!!!!!" *Sigh* "They didn't put much of a fight," I said while sticking my hands in the pocket of my hoddie and walking away after helping the poor women up. "Damn I used up most of my magic..."

"WINTER!!!!!" Mia screams.

I woke in a infirmary with blonde,pink, blue, red and black hair hovering above my head I sat up fast and hit everyones head except the pink and black haired people. I looked around to see if Mia was around but I didn't see her so I started screaming," Mia where are you!!!!!!" Then suddenly a girl with long blue hair in pig tails said ,"lay down and If your wandering about the dark blue exceed well shes talking with happy and panther Lilly right now so dont worried.oh can you lay still for I can heal you ok?" she said in a nice tone. she smiled so I returned the smile.

I ended up telling them everything and I'm not kidding like everything... that was embraessing...

POV Natsu

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." I said trying to filter the info the girl was trying to say. "IS THE ROOM APOST TO SPINN LIKE THISSSSSSS," BANG!!!!! I hit the floor. "uhohuhohujoh," is all I'm saying.

Ok this my first book so feel free to comment on this book I get if you think this book is horrible. hopefully Ill get the next chapter out soon but I have tons of things to do since schools almost done and tons of homework and finishing my volleyball season so Im bussey

~~~~~~Sweetcarmelcand

=]