cha pter 2 are we there yet!!!

POV Winter

           "Who are you people? Where am I? Wheres Mia? Again where am I!!!!!!???!!!!!!!"

       "Whoa chill...." Natau says in a tone like he is saying is this contagious?"

"Okay your finally awake. So I'm Lucy this Natsu pointing at the guy with rosey pink hair then she says that's Gray," pointing at the guy that is half naked and I screamed "WHERE IS HIS CLOTHES!!!!!!?!!!!!!!"

"WHAAAA!!!!!" Gray screams.

Lucy says, "I told you to bring extras," while face plaming...

"go get some clothes on ice stipper," Natsu said in a duh tone.

the red hair chick got up in anoance of Natsus and Gray's behavior and she slams their heads together. Shes scarey I said in my miind. "I'm Ezra nice to meat you ...."

" oh!! Winter!!" I practicly scream.

The red hair girl Ezra finished the introduction by saying, "And this is Wendy," pointing at the girl healing me.

"Thank you Wendy," I say.

"Oh! Your more than welcomed!!" She said with a big soft smile.

o"k may I ask again where am I and where is mia?"I ask like didn't you hear me the first time!

"Well your in FairyTails infirmary, and who's Mia...?"Natsu said like you forget much you haven't told us that yet but you told us everything else ......

"Oh, Mia is my exceed she has dark blue fur with black paws," I said. 

"Oh she's talking to panther Lilly right?" Wendy asked Lucy.  

"Oh yeah, she is," Lucy confirmed. She paused for a moment."So I saw you going to join our guild do you still wanna?"Lucy asked.

"Well yeah this guild is awesome wanted to my whole life but I wanted to stay with my dragon," I state bluntly.

"DRAGON!!!!!!!!"Everyone shouted in my ear.

"Whoa.... I didn't know knowing a dragon was a big deal," I said while covering my ears from hearing ringing in my ears.

     "Well any way my dragon disappeared seven years ago and then I demand who's  dragon slayer raise your hand," I order.