Chapter 2

I was rudely awoken by the sound of my phone ringing, I looked at the time, it was 9:30 am... I didn't get home till 2 am this morning.

"Ello?" I said down the phone rubbing my eyes. "Meet me at Regent's near the boating lake" I heard a familiar husky voice say. "How did you get my number?" I said now fully awake. "Liam... be there by 1" he said and hung up. I quickly saved his number and headed into the bath room to brush my teeth and have a shower. Hannah is still fast asleep... and I'm pretty sure she is going to wake up with banging head ach.

By the time I climbed out of the shower I heard Hannah awaken... with a huge groan. I walked back into our room to see her with her hair looking like a birds nest... I was holding back my laugh... but I just couldn't. "Shut up!" she yelled throwing one of her pillows at me. "Ow!" I said sarcastically, "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her and the moment I said the 't' she ran into the bathroom... she better clean up that mess... I knew she wouldn't stomach that much alcohol.

Why the hell did Liam give him my number? I know I have the summer off uni but I was planning to spend that with my family I don't think I want to spend a week wasting my time with Harry I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Harry that I wouldn't be there. A few minutes later I got a text from him telling me to come and that after that I wouldn't have to have anything to do with him. I knew I wouldn't be anything all day and me and Hannah would be back to Dagenham tomorrow... so I probably won't see him ever again. I texted back fine and started getting ready...Well when I said get ready I meant have breakfast and do my hair and makeup... I'm not going to go all out for him!

When Hannah did come out of the bathroom she crawled back into bed... something tells be she is going to be in there for a few more hours.

By the time I was ready it was 11:30... I flicked through the tv channels to find Man vs Food, much love for Adam Rickman ... I couldn't eat that many hot wings... damn. Soon it was 12 and I had to leave, I quickly looked in the mirror to see if I looked ok... and of cause I look ok I look damn hot!... a laugh escapes my mouth at the fact this was probably going to be a date I was going to turn up in one of my favourite t shirts (Sleeping With Sirens) and a pair of black skinny jeans and my red Dr Martens. I poked my head into the bed room and told Hannah I was off out she just groaned in reply and rolled over.

I grabbed my phone and keys and slipped them in my jeans pockets and began to walk to Regents Park which was a few blocks away. Walking down the streets I was looking at the buildings and shops, I'd love to live in London. Just one more year and this is where I hope to be.

I arrived at the park to see it full of people, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach awaken, I walked over towards the boating lake where I notice Harry at an instance. His curls ere held back by a bandana, and he was wearing a plain black t shirt with black skinny jeans with a pair of trainers. I walked over to him.

"Hey" I walked over to him. "Hi" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the lake. He handed over some money to a man and he handed us both life jackets. "What are these for?" I asked him. "Where going out on a boat stupid!" he said to me picking up a picnic basket. "Don't call my stupid!" I backed away from the boat crossing my arm like a child. "Ok I'm sorry your oh smart one" he said sarcastically grabbing hold of me and dragging me towards the boat. "Eh what makes you think I'm going to get into that thing with you?" I said crossing my arms. "Because you are!" he said with this evil grin on his face before sweeping me up off my feet and putting me into the boat.

"You ass hole!" I yelled, and he started laughing. "What's so funny?" "You, dummy" he said climbing to the boat and pulling away from dry land. "I really do wish you would stop calling me dumb" he looked up at me, "Ok I'm sorry" his eyes locked with mine like they did last night. Seeing the light shine in his eyes made them sparkle, I couldn't hardly tell we were moving. I've never felt like this about someone before in a long time. Not since...