.03 Strange Things

Violet and Georgina had spent hours at the carnival, playing the side-show games and even winning a few

Violet and Georgina had spent hours at the carnival, playing the side-show games and even winning a few. Both girls sported over sized stuffed animals, proud of their ability to accurately throw ping-pong balls into bottles.
Violet didn't tell Georgina what happened, she'd just think it was crazy.

"Should we go for ice-cream before we head home?" Georgina asked, tucking her unruly red hair behind her ear.

Violet nodded quickly, not even having to think about her answer.
The two girls walked side by side to the little ice cream shop on the Main Street. The building was old and the cream coloured paint on the outside walls of the shop was chipping and the two wooden steps that lead inside were creaky, but the ice-cream was the best in town. A real family friendly place.

The little bell above the door twinkled as the girls stepped in, heading straight for the counter to order.
Strawberry swirl for Georgina and double choc chip for Violet.
Taking their waffle-coned treats, Georgina lead Violet to a table in the corner.
Taking their seats the bell twinkled again, Violet looked up to see who had come in, her breath hitching in her throat as she did.

Electric blue eyes locked with her own and she felt her mouth open slightly. Walking to the counter was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. He was tall and lean, his cheekbones seemed to go on forever, his eyes held such intensity it had goosebumps rising on her skin. He was like no one she had ever seen before yet he was so undoubtedly familiar.

He ordered a plain vanilla cone, walking with inhuman grace over to the table directly facing Violet. He stared at her shamelessly as he sat down, holding the ice-cream in his hand, he continued to stare, not once breaking eye contact.
His stare was intimidating, unnerving and not once did it falter. The seemingly forgotten ice cream began to drip down his hand.
Violet was starting to get a little freaked out now.

"Vi, what's wrong?"
Georgina shook Violet gently, snapping her out of her trance.

"Huh?" She mumbled, looking over at her cousin.

"You were staring into space for like.. a while... you feeling okay?"

Violet nodded. "Yeah. I was just... looking at that man."

Georgina looked confused, raising an eyebrow. "What man?"

"That man-" Violets words got caught in her throat as she looked over to the now empty table, nothing but a puddled of vanilla ice cream remained.

•   •   •
Okay, so. I thought I'd publish this a little early. Short and shitty chapter, I know! I sincerely apologise but I ended up making this story longer than I originally planned. So there's still so much more to come! I'm sorry it's been so slow, but I like I said, I ended up going deeper into an actual story, so now instead of being basically porn without plot it is now porn with plot, yay 😂
And to thank you for your patience the next chapter will be nice and filthy, full of some daddywise fucking u up.
Stay tuned everyone, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN

- sadpapi xoxo