0.

Breaking News: Another robbery by what seems the same 4 males with all black attire except their masks. Each mask has two colors, blue/red, gray/black, red/black, yellow/green. All the males are over 6 feet but police haven't gather enough information to tell us what they look like. Over a dozen robberies across the country and they haven't been found or stopped. No one has a clue who they are.

"They would be stupid to ever rob this damn diner, I would shoot a bullet through their asses if they ever try."

"Okay papá ."  Not wanting to hear my father again.

Every time we hear about those robberies, I have to hear my dad's voice talk about our Mossberg 500 Persuader Pistol Grip Shotgun behind the counter where the cash register sits perfectly on the opposite side of the diner's entrance, and he makes me carry a Ruger GP100 Double Action Revolver tucked in the back of my jeans, and the 9 inch Italian Stiletto Switchblade with my name carved on the blade as a birthday gift when I turned 15. So you see that my father is overprotective of me and the diner since he's the owner of the second best diner in this small town in Up State New York.

But these past three months there have been these robberies across the country with these dumb twigs caught on camera. I think the only way I would like these twigs if they robbed the joint across the road that we compete with and if they could take away the owner's son who thinks we have a special connection. I'm waiting till that day happens. But for now we just have to be careful with our diner.