The Countess

Name: Falan Ann Yoshida

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Species: Human

Love interest: Ciel Phantomhive

Family: Deceased

Looks:

Outfit:

Outfit:

Look information: She has long, dark brown hair, purple eyes, a black choker with a purple crystal jewel hanging from it

Look information: She has long, dark brown hair, purple eyes, a black choker with a purple crystal jewel hanging from it. She wears the above black and purple gown. She has a scar across her right cheek.

Weapon: Dagger that she carries for safety

Personality: She is kind, depressed most of the time but Ciel brings out the best in her, is annoyed around Lizzy and absolutely despises her. She is noble and strong, though her heart is shattered.

Likes: Cats, tea, writing, and playing the piano

Dislikes: Dogs, her past, Elizabeth

Background info: Falan was the daughter of the wealthy family of noble stability. They had been in charge of the British Tea Company. They once lived upon the Yoshida estate before the tragedy. While in their home on a calm fall night, Falan upstairs and her parents sitting in the living room near the fireplace, their home was invaded. As the commotion went on downstairs, she ran down to find her mother's throat being slit and her body discarded to the ground like nothing. Her father picked her up and ran upstairs with her as the other man followed in hot pursuit. He shoved her in a closet and told her to stay put. Once he had shut the door, the man entered the room and fought her father before sheathing his sword through her father's chest. He dropped to the ground, dead as Falan stayed in the closet, covering her mouth, eyes wide in fear. The men finally left and she stumbled from the closet and dropped to her father's side. Her hands were doused in his blood and now she wears her mother's necklace and is now head of the Yoshida estate.