Legacy: The Beginning

Chapter One

I awoke in a dark room, hand cuffed and laying on the floor. Next thing I know  the leader of the Hylls is pointing a pistol at me. I know this sounds bad but i got this. Trust me.

                 My name is Wyden Bloode. I was a simple thirteen year old girl. I had long, dark brown hair and blue-green eyes. I usually wore a black shirt with a purple fleur-de-lis on the front with a purple and black button up shirt over it, unbuttoned of course, carpenter jeans, and i always had my backback. I grew up on the streets of Nashville, Tennessee. I didn't have anything, for the Hylls, a secret agency set up by the government, killed my family when i was nine. I managed to escape somehow and the street has been my home ever since. Someday, though, the Hylls will come back for me, and they will kill me.

                From the day I could talk my parents showered me with secrets and stories about the government. How they were planning to kill everyone and take over the world for centuries. I didn't believe this until the Hylls came. Then I knew it was up to me to assassinate the Hylls and take down the government.

               I only had one friend, his name was Ryne Haze. He was a couple years older then me, had short and curly blond hair and bluish-grey eyes, he was quite attractive really. He usually wore a red tee-shirt with black graffiti on the front and, like me, carpenter jeans.  He was like a brother to me. I felt safe around him. He's the only person I ever trusted since the Hylls came. I did everything with Ryne. He knew everything about me, my family, and the Hylls.