Legacy: They Know

Chapter Two

                Ryne and I were on our way to his school, where we would part our ways until three thirty, when we saw a dark figure in the woods. The figure leaped at me out of the woods and Ryne pushed me out of the way. As Ryne and the man who had attacked us fell to the ground, I pulled out a 9mm glock, in which I found in a bird house hanging from an old Oak tree at the park 3 blocks away from Ryne's school a couple years ago, and aimed it at the stranger. The stranger rolled off of Ryne and dashed back into the woods in which he was hiding. I put the gun back in my pocket and me and Ryne ran the rest of the way to his school.

               When we reached the front door at five minutes 'till eight i turned to Ryne and thanked him for pushing me out of the way. He replied, "thanks for getting him off of me," then winked at me and rushed into the large building.

               I climbed in the old Oak tree at the park where i found the 9mm glock and sat on a sturdy branch where i spend most of my time when I'm not with Ryne. I pulled out my sketch book and started sketching my thoughts. They were rather morbid thought, a lot of blood and death...I suppose it's because of my past.

               A few hours passed when the pay phone right outside the park rang. i rushed to answer it. "hello?" i said into the phone. All became silent in the park and through the phone I heard deep breaths. I stood there for a few seconds looking puzzled before i heard a deep voice reply, "We're watching you, Wyden." I stood there for a while with a puzzled expression on my face before i replied "pardon me?" i hesitated. "We know who you are, we know your running from us, we know everything. You thought the attack earlier was nothing? You were wrong. We're here and we're going to kill you, and your boyfriend too."  "RYNEEE," i exclaimed. I dropped the phone and took off toward the school. It was the Hylls, and they knew about everything.