What To Do About The Enime

(Wile Ichigo was unconscious he was moved to the Kuchiki residents.)

(Ichigo's point of view)

As I woke up from my slumber I looked down at my chest to see that Rukia had already left, I was overwhelmed with sadness about her departure, I wish that she could stay by my side for ever. As I stood up I stumbled backwards and almost fell to the ground,

"Not standing for a week sure has token its tole on my legs."

I made my way over to the window and drew the curtains, a Ray of bright dazzling light shone onto my face through the window. After that I made my way over to the door and slid it open, I could see a beautiful garden with many differt kinds of beautiful flowers but the most beautiful one of all was the one who was sat outside on the porch, Rukia Kuchiki. I approached Rukia and sat beside her, I raised my left arm and wrapped it around her, she leaned against me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Beautiful, isn't it Rukia?"

"Yeah, it sure is, I wish that things could stay like this."

"Yeah me too but unfortunately it can't, we have to help fight against the threat heading towards the sole society."

After that Rukia did not speak, She just sat there with a worried look on her face, I think that she was scared that some one ells close to her will die again. I will not let that happen though, I will protect the soul society, Rukia and every one close to us! I will not let any one ells suffer!

As we were sat there gazing at the flowers I could hear foot steps approaching our location, I pointed my attention towards the gates and watched to see who it was that was going to pass through the entrance of the the kuchiki residence. It was non-other than Renji Abari lieutenant of squad 6 of the 13 court guard squads. As he looked in our direction I could see his facial expressions changing, he quickly showed a smile at the fact that i was awake.

"Hey Ichigo you're finally awake, you should have seen how worried Rukia was about you as soon as we saw you she droped to her knees and started to cr-"

At that moment Rukia drew her sword and placed it against Renjis throat ,

"Say one more word and I will end you"

Renji took a gulp as he was afraid that he might lose his life at the hands of Rukia, after Renji promised not to say anything about how Rukia reacted wile Ichigo was in a coma he was freed from the grasps of Rukia and was able to talk freely again.

"Any way I have a important message from Head Captain Yammamoto, all Captains and Lieutenants are too report for a meeting immediately, and he also said that if Ichigo Kurosaki was awake and physically able, He is to also attend this meeting."

"Right lets get going you guys."

Rukia, Renji and me headed out to the meetings location as wee passed through the Seireitei we could see the destruction that the attack made on the prison tower, it still hadn't been repaired yet and it looks like that it will be a very long period of time until it is fully repaired. The faces on the other soul reapers looked depressed. You could see the fear in there eyes and you could tell what they were thinking just by looking at there face, "If the Captains and Ichigo couldn't defeat those guys, how on earth are we meant to fight against them?" They were doubting there own abilities and with that kind of attitude there is no way that we can stand up to the enemy and prevent the destruction of the soul society.

After about 10 minutes of walking we finally got to the meeting hall, the doors were humongous and they looked incredibly sturdy. Renji stepped forward and placed both his hands on the doors and with great force pushed them wide open. The over Captains and Lieutenants had all ready arrived and they had all ready started discussing the strategy on how they would fight against the enemy. When head captain Yammamoto looked up and saw Renji, Rukia and me standing at the base of the door he immediately stopped talking and ordered both Rukia and Renji to get in line with the over lieutenants and for Me to stand in the middle of the hall between the two rows of Captains and Lieutenants. All eyes were on me as I slowly made my way through the hall and into the center, the doors closed behind me with a loud thud. Sweat dripped down the right side of my face as I thought to my self,

"why did Yammamoto call me hear? And why is it that every one is watching me so closely?"

When I reached the centre I spoke up and I stated the fact that I hadn't done anything wrong and asked the head captain

"Why have you called for me? What business do I have in a Captains and Lieutenants meeting any way?"

The Head captain raised his voice and said very clearly,

"Because Ichigo Kurosaki we all believe that you, are the key to saving the soul society."

Rukias eyes swelled as they filled with water, tears began to roll down her cheek as the same image of Ichigo getting hurt replayed again and again in her mind. She did not want anything like that to happen ever again to him, She did not want the man she loved to be put in harms way. Her face filled with worry and fear, she knew that since I was the one chosen to be the main counter measure against the enemy that I would be in the most danger and therefore be the most likeliest person out of every one to be killed.

I was shocked at the fact that I had been chosen to be the soul hero of the soul society, My eyes opened wide and I began to sweat more and more by each passing second. I then remembered back to the fight I had with that unknown man that attacked the prison tower and how easily he defeated me and with little effort as well. I began to tremble.

I thought to my self, "How could I defeat opponents that are that strong? I wasn't even a match for them the last time we faced each other, so how on earth am I going to be able to defeat them as I am now?" I was ready to tell the Head Captain all of this when suddenly he told me "Do not worry Ichigo, I know what you are thinking but there is a way for you to over come their immense power and save the soul society. You see Ichigo, the way your current zanpaktuo is at the minute it is only utilizing half of it full strength, there is two parts of your zanpaktuo, you need to learn how to control the other half of your zanpaktuo for it to reach its full potential, then, and only then, will you be strong enough to challenge the current threat that we are currently facing at the moment." After I heard this astonishing secret about my zanpaktuo I immediately thought to my self that now, I can protect the people that are most dear to me and no one would have to suffer ones I had gained this new power, however I know that the journey to obtain this power is not going to be an easy one, But, I am prepared to do what ever it takes if it means I can protect what is most precious to me.

Head captain Yammamoto then stood up and announced that Uryu Ishidas funeral will be held the next day at dawn.

Chapter 4: Uryu's Funeral